Chevy SS Forum banner
221 - 240 of 287 Posts
Purchased my 17 A6 about a month ago with the 20% off. The picture at night was the day I bought it, had a 4 hour drive home. The other picture was yesterday after putting on winter wheels/tires.
Looks good! Those black wheels, are they the 18 inch? Do they fit over the stock brembos no problems? How are they holding up? Just curious, as I've seen them on Tirerack when looking for wheels, and I like the simple 5 spoke design.

SDAVE... looks great under the hood... love the "properly" colored ID plate on the fuse box cover... are those getting easier to do yet??? I was following the thread, & copied a few of the different templates, but computer art skills are lacking... would be glad to pay extra if someone could do that for me ;)

I'm working on some hydrodipping under the hood right now... my Rotofab cover freshly dipped & still wet...

Attachments

Car is dirty, but it has literally been raining for a solid 2 straight weeks here following a couple out of town/busy weekends since getting my wheels mounted. This was just a quick pic sitting outside the garage before I put some hours into an engine swap. When it stops raining I plan to wash/detail it then get some nicer shots hopefully in a cool location if time permits.

Attachments

Reactions: toneman
221 - 240 of 287 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.