Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
597 Posts
There was a thread a few months back - they are a couple of pounds heavier IIRC. I prefer the "heavier look" of the 2016 wheels. The SS is a chunky car so I like the chunky wheels :D

Thanks for all of the compliments! I'll take some better photos with a real camera (those were my phone) over the weekend.
And the photos still came out great! I saved some of your pics on my phone and sent them to a few people lol. I like the look of the new rims a lot as well. I wish they were available forged to lighten things up.

· Registered
597 Posts
Here are some pics of mine. It's a M6 SSB with roof. I found a slight blemish in the paint right AFTER I had bought the car. I didn't see it during my initial inspections due to lighting. It appears to be seagull poop damage (Type 1, not Type 2 where it causes cracks in the paint. I would've seen that). I am hoping that a detail takes care of most of it. Otherwise, I love the car!

P.S I will post some personal pics on my other thread, I wanted to just post the car pics on this thread.

Other thread is here : http://www.ssforums.com/forum/chevy...plating-chevy-ss-round-2-a-4.html#post1787434
Congrats, she's gorgeous! You should be able to get that out with a little paint correction and polish. If not, bring it back to the dealer and have them fix it.

Stupid poop

1 - 4 of 4 Posts