Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What - no Slipstream Blue thread?! I went to the dealer and wrote the deal for mine today (so I could get February incentives). I am at 4800, so it's off the train and should be here soon! Pics to be posted here as soon as I get it :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,985 Posts
What incentives did you get?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What incentives did you get?
I am eligible for GM Supplier ($1083 off invoice), but it doesn't stack with my GM Card Special Offer ($2000) which is better, so I went the GM Card route instead. Beyond the GM Card I got a Private Offer from Chevy.com ($1000) and Auto Show cash ($500) - so $3500 in total incentives. I have purchased a lot of cars from my dealer and paid 1% over invoice (around $500) for the car before the incentives.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice deal...glad you got yours handled. Your already there and mine somewhere between Benicia and Washington state. Makes no sense. Hope it arrives tomorrow so I don't loose my 1000

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice deal...glad you got yours handled. Your already there and mine somewhere between Benicia and Washington state. Makes no sense. Hope it arrives tomorrow so I don't loose my 1000
I definitely lucked out. My guess is it's just a matter of having enough cars to fill a rail car to a given area.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Very nice! I like the design of the 2016 rims. I just wish they were forged like the 14, 15's. Has anyone actually weighed them both to see what kind of a weight difference there is?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice! I like the design of the 2016 rims. I just wish they were forged like the 14, 15's. Has anyone actually weighed them both to see what kind of a weight difference there is?
There was a thread a few months back - they are a couple of pounds heavier IIRC. I prefer the "heavier look" of the 2016 wheels. The SS is a chunky car so I like the chunky wheels :D

Thanks for all of the compliments! I'll take some better photos with a real camera (those were my phone) over the weekend.

Reactions: KenzSS

·
Registered
597 Posts
There was a thread a few months back - they are a couple of pounds heavier IIRC. I prefer the "heavier look" of the 2016 wheels. The SS is a chunky car so I like the chunky wheels :D

Thanks for all of the compliments! I'll take some better photos with a real camera (those were my phone) over the weekend.
And the photos still came out great! I saved some of your pics on my phone and sent them to a few people lol. I like the look of the new rims a lot as well. I wish they were available forged to lighten things up.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Can't wait to see how she looks... the '16 wheels look hideous--do nothing for the car, imo! BTW, Is your blue like the Laguna blue on the Corvette?

·
Registered
179 Posts
amazing car and amazing color, im 7 year g8 owner waiting to make the transition to the ss. i love my white but after seeing your blue with the stick i may be changing my mind. beautiful car my man.

Reactions: gtb75

·
Registered
101 Posts
I love that color! Your car looks great. I like the new wheels too. Im not a fan of chrome wheels but I look forward to the updated pics.

·
Super Moderator
7,498 Posts
Welcome to the forum WhiteHotG8! You won't regret the "transition"!

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Love it. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 259 Posts