Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I often read member's signatures at the end of posts here. I'm always glad to see in member's signatures SSs that are built identical to mine. So I started recording into a computer spreadsheet the member's name, and if given the build sequence data for Slipstream blue metallic SSs with manual transmissions, sunroofs and full-size spare wheel and tire kits. I share these data in the attachment.

Over the past several months, I've registered 13 members, 11 owning 2016 models and only 2 owning 2017 models. As shown below the attached table, in the years 2016 and 2017, respectively, there were 69 and 113 SSBM-MSSs built.

I may continue this effort as I notice new qualified members. However, if you'd like to help, just send me a pm or post your info here, and I'll provide an update soon thereafter.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'm number 7

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm part of the group, but still haven't received my build info. I asked GMSocialMedia for it a while ago. Perhaps they lost it.

2017 SSB-MSS.

·
Registered
294 Posts
#98 of 113
#3522 of 4008

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Status report #1

Alrighty, I'll play along :)

#2,090 of 4,008
#53 of 113
Thanks to all who "played along," not knowing how these results might be helpful. Like me, I suppose you're also interested in genealogy, just wanting to know who your relatives are.

Please find the first update of the results in the attachment. I hope we'll keep bumping this post for a few weeks to give more members opportunity to respond.

So far, we have 18 members. That's 9.89% of potential members. For 2016 MY owners, we have 11 members who represent more than 15.9% of potential 2016 MY members.

Thanks
TH

Attachments

·
Registered
852 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts