Chevy SS Forum banner

SLIHRM Picture Thread

65K views 211 replies 88 participants last post by  Griggi 
#1 ·
I know there are a few threads out there with photos of this color, but maybe we dedicate this thread solely to SLIHRM owners. Let's see those photos! Need something to hold me over until the car gets here :cheers:

#10 ·
I need to take some new pictures but here's my contribution to the best color thread for now :D

I think I just picked a color.

Can I ask what wheels those are? Looks great with the black trim.

Reactions: ht32boy
#5 ·
Thanks. Wish I could take better pictures though. iPhone camera isn't cutting it. I might bring my wife's DSLR with us on our road trip to Oregon in a couple weeks. Maybe capture something in the background besides dirt and rocks lol.

#6 · (Edited)
Because I had some pics (and it's my favorite color!)......

Attachments

#9 ·
Looks good with the blacked out chrome!

#12 ·
Went to a local Chevy dealer with a SLIHRM SS in stock. First time seeing the color in person and I'm even more in love with it. Unfortunately this was on Sunday so the dealer was closed and the car was parked under an overhang. Wish the sun was shining on it more, but wow the color has so much depth and really transforms under different angles. You'll have to excuse the potato pictures, they are courtesy of my iPhone 4 lol. Can't wait for mine to come!!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Luxury vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Luxury vehicle
Red Orange Car Vehicle Peach

Reactions: Kannon and KenzSS
#13 ·
I've also been keeping a "collage" of SLIHRM SS's ever since the 2015's started making landfall in the US. I'll include some good photos collected thus far. I do NOT own the rights to them and if another member sees their photo and doesn't want it posted, I will take it down. Just figured this would be a good thread to post as many SLIHRM photos as possible. Will give potential buyers a good idea of how the color looks under different lighting/angles.

#20 · (Edited)
Sorry man, but unflattering is the LAST thing Id say about this color.
Although, for me, the alchemy purple is my least favorite. Its unique, but I just dont think its great. And Silver is kinda just a "whatever" color to me, but every other color, looks really good.

Sorry if Ive offended anyone......

...ok not really. But everyone is entitled to an opinion

Attachments

#21 ·
I've got almost 12k smiles on my '14 phantom black. It's supercharged and still docile enough to drive the old lady and kid around without any complaints. So any one of you guys wanna trade? Hahaha. It is a very nice color. Keep the pics coming!

#23 · (Edited)
Ken's post #15 in that thread is very helpful.
Also, be sure you do not exceed the file size restrictions. Too large will not upload and there isn't an error message - it just doesn't attach the pic to the post.
Good luck!

#25 ·
Wow....have only just seen this colour and placed the order for my car this morning, calling the dealer right away to see if i can get my hands on this!

My favourite ever car was a VN SS commodore (aussie holden) that was in phoenix red would love to replicate it in some form by going this colour!

#32 ·
Pics that I took today while lusting over this vehicle. It is much more orange in person than I thought it would be. It will be between this color and Slipstream Blue when I (if the wife lets me) order my 2016.

A decent comparison here that shows the more orange'ish tint that SLIHRM has compared to the bright red and metallic red Camaros.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.