Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New SIM SS'er from Phoenix checking in! Went initially for a test drive and to check out the new highfalutin 'widgets' this car has. Ended up coming home with one. Darn them sales peoples! My particular copy doesn't have the brains blown out nor spare tire.

The dealer didn't have a chance to do a good once over detail before handing her over but lucky for me - my good buddy came over with a "car warming" gift which consisted of a bottle of Zaino, microfiber towels, bucket and detail spray. Spent Friday getting to know the new addition to the stable and really liking her curves. Snatched this platinum beauty with 11 miles last Sunday and now has [runs to garage] 223. How do you guys contain from going WOT prior to the suggested 661 mile break in?!

She could use a set of new shoes (and blower from CTS-V) but only if I can sneak 'em past the wifey aka: CFO (Cheap Financial Officer).

This is my first SS that doesn't have a first name. My other two start with Impala. :biggrin:

· Registered
206 Posts
Welcome

· Super Moderator
9,775 Posts
Welcome STRTWYZ. Nice ride.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome - like this place already.

How do you folks keep from going WOT during the the break in period? I don't know if I can hold off until 661 mile mark!

Cool! Another b-body on the forum!
Currently:
1994 Impala SS

Reactions: KenzSS

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's awesome and can feel your excitement! Part of me is saying to keep away from this forum because I know you bastages will be a bad influence on me. I need to get me some mod bug repellant! ;)

Reactions: KenzSS

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Can I steal your 3rd pic for a wallpaper? Love my car but dont have camera skills :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.