Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to have some PM work done. Fluids and such and also a shop that down the road could get into headers maybe a cam etc. looking to build a relationship with a reputable shop not get “a deal”

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Look into Cartek in Garwood. See if their reputation is still what it was in the LS world.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
I personally was not a big fan of Cartek way back in the day (mid-'00s). For a number of things, but up near the top would be Julio tuning my still pretty new T/A while smoking a cigar in it. And I enjoy a cigar but wasn't particularly happy about that. Locking the PCM would be another. Crappy customer service unless you wanted to drop 5 figures on their heads/cam packages and them doing all the work.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Only ever dealt with Complete Street in West Chester and ECS way back in the day (mid 00s as well...) when they tuned and dyno'd my cammed f-body. CSP did the DOD delete in my PPV and tuned it and I was very pleased with both the price and quality of their work. ECS I can't recall being disappointed with anything either. Don't know where you are located relative to each but I'm in Essex county and either shop was not appreciably far away. Good luck.

-J

·
Registered
473 Posts
what about tunetime performance? haven't used them but i see they work on a lot of ls cars

1 - 5 of 5 Posts