Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for another breakfast meet-up. Just like before, as soon as you show up feel free to go in and eat. I still highly recommend that you get there early and grab tables with fellow SS people if you can. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully even more SS's!

Find a First Watch | First Watch

Date: 9/15/18

FIRST WATCH - BOWIE TOWN CENTER
15471 Excelsior Drive
Bowie, MD 20716

https://www.google.com/maps/place/First+Watch+-+Bowie+Town+Center/@38.946083,-76.7382867,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7eb88787391e3:0x69b03778b69a49ca!8m2!3d38.946083!4d-76.736098

Time: 7:00am!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Dang.... but I'll be in NY that weekend and on the 15th I'll be out at Watkins Glen doing some laps. :grin Not racing. And in my SSR (which is now long past warranty). :wink

·
Registered
854 Posts

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like in the morning we have a 10% chance of rain and mostly cloudy so we should still be good for the meet.* I unfortunately might not make it due to a funeral but I may try to swing by for an hr or so.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
854 Posts
The dirtiest collection of SS’s ever at Bowie Town Center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Bet you forgot to tell him the cup is not his to keep, he has to bring it back and award it to someone else on the next outing.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Bet you forgot to tell him the cup is not his to keep, he has to bring it back and award it to someone else on the next outing.

Oh he knows, we were talking about next steps off camera lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
What it's not mine been treating it like the Stanley Cup! LOL Yes I'm aware. Is the BaSS event still on? Just saw your post
The BaSS Pro was not getting much traction probably due to the sufferable traffic on both 95 and 64. So it is being discontinued unless I get a lot more interest. So I am trying (unsuccessfully) to get a group together at Virginia Beach. So far I only have one confirmed due to schedules and previous commitments. Problem dowe here is there are not a lot of us like up in NOVA, MD and DC. You even pull them in from NJ and WV. Being all the way over here on the coast we are pretty much all by ourselves and 2, 3 and 4 hour drive away from the northern group.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Before eating, remember the county cop rolling by and asking us "Are those a bunch of Malibu's?" LOL

·
Registered
178 Posts
Was he driving a PPV?
No he wasn't.

But the whole exchange was funny because we were all trying to figure out whether he was seriously asking or pulling our chain. Turns out he wasn't aware of the SS, so he was seriously asking about them Malibu's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts