Chevy SS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 399 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I'm new to this, is there a way to subscribe to this thread and or a way we can find seattle folks on here to keep in better touch?
Terry 15 blk at
By posting a response to the thread, I think you're automatically subscribed. You can also subscribe to any other thread using "Thread Tools" at the top of the page for that thread. Also, under "Tools" at the banner, is "ChevySS Map"... this shows all the members who have voluntarily shared their location and model color to the map's maintainer.

·
Registered
214 Posts
My window sticker accidentally was thrown away while my dealer was prepping the car, and I was totally bummed because I'm big on keeping stuff like that. So they ordered me a new one, and it arrived today. I can't say enough good things about these guys- Evergreen Chevrolet in Issaquah. There were some initial missteps, but they were great about it and have recovered well.

They have two more 2017s inbound- another Nightfall Gray and a Phantom Black, both automatics. Not sure when those are supposed to arrive.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Take that and any other paper work you got to a Costco Business center and have it laminated. I have already got mine done. Been prepping my 96 Impala SS for sale, dug out my paper work I had laminated 20 years ago, it is still just like when I got it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New to the site, but here's 1 more over on the peninsula. Bought it from Vancouver, WA not Grey Chevy. '16 SBM Manual. I've only seen one other one over here near Allyn. It was a blue '15, but couldn't tell any more about it. I've heard great things about XXX so I hope I see some of you over there this summer. Still waiting for them to schedule an SS weekend though.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
new to the site, but here's 1 more over on the peninsula. Bought it from vancouver, wa not grey chevy. '16 sbm manual. I've only seen one other one over here near allyn. It was a blue '15, but couldn't tell any more about it. I've heard great things about xxx so i hope i see some of you over there this summer. Still waiting for them to schedule an ss weekend though.
xxx?

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Do you still have some Holden parts? I've been searching.
Do you mean you've been searching for where to get Holden parts? I've gotten all of mine from holdenpartsusa.com. Karo has been great to work with.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
I finally put on my Holden badges (front/rear) last night. All in was about 2 hours. I did the credit card trick..which was a bit of a pain; and the getting the rear emblem goo off was the same even with goo gone. pics soon but love the look!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #131
question for those of you in the area that have gotten a clear bra/cover put on.....how much did it cost/where/and what product was used (Xpel, 3M, etc)?
thank you!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
question for those of you in the area that have gotten a clear bra/cover put on.....how much did it cost/where/and what product was used (Xpel, 3M, etc)?
thank you!!
Mine was done @ Eastside Auto Salon in Bellevue WA. They used Xpel and wrapped the entire front end, door edges & cups, A-pillars, partial roof and rear trunk deck. He did an excellent job and I'm really pleased with the results. Give them a call for a quote.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #133
Mine was done @ Eastside Auto Salon in Bellevue WA. They used Xpel and wrapped the entire front end, door edges & cups, A-pillars, partial roof and rear trunk deck. He did an excellent job and I'm really pleased with the results. Give them a call for a quote.
thanks! I have a message out to them for a quote. It's $699 in Auburn at Dealer Xpress (where I got my windows tinted); and I have a message out to Accu Tint in south Seattle. All are Xpel certified.

·
Registered
53 Posts
thanks! I have a message out to them for a quote. It's $699 in Auburn at Dealer Xpress (where I got my windows tinted); and I have a message out to Accu Tint in south Seattle. All are Xpel certified.
FYI EAS isn't the cheapest nor most expensive option but I do believe in the old adage...

·
Registered
214 Posts
I had mine done at APC Auto Spa in Woodinville last month. They wrapped the front (everything forward of the doors), side mirrors and door edges wth STEK DynoShield, which is very shiny and super hydrophobic. It came out great. Mine was the third SS they'd done recently, so they are familiar with wrapping our cars.

I think their list price is around $2200, but I got a good discount without even asking for it. Ask for Lance and tell him the guy with the gray Holden sent you. :D

APC - Auto Detail, Clear Bra, Vinyl Wrap, Window Tint & Ceramic Pro

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
thanks for the added data point Pat.
Accutint came back with their packages for Xpel Ultimate starting at $900 up to $1500.

·
Registered
214 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
I generally work Saturdays, but if I can get out of it I'll be there.

121 - 140 of 399 Posts