Chevy SS Forum banner
441 - 450 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #441 ·
Very generous offer and thank you. I should really decide between all seasons and summers. I’ve had summers since new and been just fine. But perhaps i have just been stupid, because i drive it into November and in the rain. Now something more to think about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'm less risk adverse, haha; you are probably just fine with a great summer tire on our wet roads; I know many that do. It's more the winter aspect as summer tires harden, lose traction and shouldn't be driven in wintery conditions (under 45 dg). When I had a summer set and a winter set, I'd use only the summers in end of April to beginning of October. So not far out of your range. My car is my almost daily so I like a good all season for our climate, and can still go on some spirited drives/auto-x track if I choose. Just my cents

Reactions: GR8PUMKN

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sure seems like there are a lot of SS owners in the Seattle area. I wish there was a club or a cars n coffee that SS owners attend. I'm north of Shoreline and trying to keep my milage low so I dont go any further than dicks drive in at Edmonds or the cars n coffee at central market. It would be great to talk to other owners and figure out who or where they reccomend services and see what they have done with their SS....

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Sure seems like there are a lot of SS owners in the Seattle area. I wish there was a club or a cars n coffee that SS owners attend. I'm north of Shoreline and trying to keep my milage low so I dont go any further than dicks drive in at Edmonds or the cars n coffee at central market. It would be great to talk to other owners and figure out who or where they reccomend services and see what they have done with their SS....
I’m down for it. How about the weekend after the 4th? I’ve met up with the other folks at South Center a few years back and i love Edmonds so I’ll go north too. Is there a Cars n Coffee up by you we can crash?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #445 ·
When we’ve met in the past it’s been at Southcenter mall or Starbucks HQ, as Seattle is central for everyone north and south. So I’d imagine for a bigger get together it would be the same. Also we all could meet at The Shop in SoDo since they have cars n coffee every Saturday morning and it’s just an awesome place :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Shoreline cars n coffee meets at Central market off of Aurora at 8am-10am every Saturday. They have a facebook page. It's the old Sears parking lot. I think the cross street is 155th. It's small, only been there once after covid restrictions ended. Could be getting bigger. I'm available to meet up that weekend. Let's do it!!!

If that's too early there is always a few cool cars at dicks drive in at edmonds. I'll meet at whichever one works for you.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Had the pleasure of sharing a stretch of 520 today around 10:25 with a PBM with Holden badges. Both of us enjoying our LS3s and tempting fate (and the WSP) a bit before I peeled off at 148. Fun to see another one on the road.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I will be going to north seattle cars n coffee this Saturday July 10th between 8am-10am. It would be really cool to meet some other SS owners from the area and see what you've done with your SS. Here is the address. It's in the Central market parking lot formerly Sears on Aurora.

15505 Westminster Way N, Shoreline, WA 98133

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #450 ·
nice pics! There was a good SS turnout at the Puyallup drive over the weekend I saw on the PNW Holden facebook group. And many went to Griots Garage last weekend for C&C

Reactions: a6d9cmro
441 - 450 of 450 Posts