381 - 399 of 399 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
which set did you get?

·
Registered
58 Posts
yesterday i was on military and 188th heading to seatac around 11;30 and a SSB was sitting at the light turning left, first one i have seen around here.

·
Registered
288 Posts
yesterday i was on military and 188th heading to seatac around 11;30 and a SSB was sitting at the light turning left, first one i have seen around here.

Cool, I’m always at the 13 Coins bldg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
New here to the SS world, picked up a 2014 PBM I trailered up from Oregon. I come from the Duramax world. I don’t know much about LSX’s excited to tackle something new. Also hoping to meet up with some local SS guys as well. I’m from lake stevens Washington, definitely down to meet sometime

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've only spotted two SS's on the road since I bought mine back in Jan. Do you guys and gals have meets and or get togethers, if so when/where, how often. I would like to meet other owners in the area.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've only spotted two SS's on the road since I bought mine back in Jan. Do you guys and gals have meets and or get togethers, if so when/where, how often. I would like to meet other owners in the area.
There is a dyno day at turbo technology in Tacoma on Saturday at 10:00. I believe there will be several Holdens present.
If you're on the book of faces there are a couple of groups as well.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
There’s been several area meetups, I’m sure there’ll be more with the weather now improving. Keep an eye on this thread.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Can't believe I saw another silver SS in downtown snohomish last week

·
Registered
288 Posts
Saw a fascinating car on Friday morning on my way to the dentist, about 6:50am, heading into Seattle on 520. Almost cement grey, didn’t look like a wrap either. No rear emblem at all (neither holden nor chevy) and no holes. Really great looking car. License plate said “TRASH” but I couldn’t tell if it was a Washington plate.

Anyone see this one before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I saw this one one morning on I5 getting off on the West Seattle bridge. Older gentleman driving I believe.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I saw this one one morning on I5 getting off on the West Seattle bridge. Older gentleman driving I believe.

AFAIK there’s only two in West Seattle - my white, Holden badged, ‘15 and a white, Chevy badged, ‘16 or ‘17. Lots of Alki visitors, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

381 - 399 of 399 Posts