Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just wanted to let everyone here know that we can Custom Tune your 2014-2017 SS Chevy with SCT X4 7416 Programmer, when purchasing a SCT from us you will get Free Shipping to your door and Free Custom Tune to Match your driving style an vehicle mods, we also give Free Tune updates for the life of you owning your vehicle, to get in our on Programmmer and Tuning deals please just go to the link below and if you have any questions please just ask and we will do all we can to help, i have also attached a link to the Camaro 5 forums below where we have been doing this deal for several years now and you can read our feedback and customer results.

Special Promotion Link

Tuner Kit L99-LS3 Camaro / Corvette

Camaro 5 Members Feedback

RDP Email and Dyno Tuning - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Please feel free to give us a call on 440 358 5500 or pm us a here and we can answer any questions that you have.

RDP Store
Performance Parts Camaro Challenger Mustang SRT8 Corvette

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4th of July Specials in Full Force pm us for a Promo Code and save this weekend

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We just wanted to let everyone here know that we can Custom Tune your 2014-2017 SS Chevy with SCT X4 7416 Programmer, when purchasing a SCT from us you will get Free Shipping to your door and Free Custom Tune to Match your driving style an vehicle mods, we also give Free Tune updates for the life of you owning your vehicle, to get in our on Programmmer and Tuning deals please just go to the link below and if you have any questions please just ask and we will do all we can to help, i have also attached a link to the Camaro 5 forums below where we have been doing this deal for several years now and you can read our feedback and customer results.

Special Promotion Link

RDP Email and Dyno Tuning - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Please feel free to give us a call on 440 358 5500 or pm us a here and we can answer any questions that you have.

RDP Store

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Want to get your ride performing and driving the way you want it, have the guys at RDP custom tune your car for the best in performance and driving experience and even pick up some fuel economy at the same time.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Very tempting...

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very tempting...
i gaurentee you will love it or you can send the unit back for a full refund, we pride ourselves and making our customers happy and keeping them for life

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
I titled a thread I started as ,"is your tune really safe." In that thread I started I noted that I found it to be a good read. Meaning I read it and shared it with the forum. I just put it on your page because I felt it applied. I was not calling you out. I was just sharing my opinions on the importance of knowledge by the enthusiast especially induction builds that require much more attention. That was written by a guy a former member of this forum who put together the fastest built Gen-f GTS with stock lower end stock transmission/converter and rear end with a LSA 1900.

First let me say I appreciate vendors as yourself supporting and sharing on this forum. I recognize you offer support to your clients to work out personal performance goals. I wish I had a relationship with a tuner I could trust in my area!!

I would not argue a mail tune to a stock car or one with mild mods like cold air-headers etc. would be safe and worth the investment. Power to $ money you can't go wrong. Our cars stock can be woke up big with a quality tune. Adjustments to 6l80 transmission will can make the driving experience more crisp and enjoyable when doing some spirited driving!!!

I'm in the middle of a build to my 2017 SS. I did a 2500 mile break-in and dropped it off for the following build. Magnuson supercharger- cam- valve springs/lifter bearings/lifters- FI-interchiller system- circle D torque converter- transmission cooler-trunk mount reservoir tank- up graded fuel system- grip tec pulley. I need attention to transmission-fuel curve-timing to account for cold IAT below 50degrees and a host of variables I will not even pretend to understand. Do you fill you could do a proper tune on line mail order?

Like I pointed out I believe you provide a good product for substantial performance improvements to the stock vehicle with a couple of bolt on's. (IN MY OPINION) I'm not questioning your knowledge experience or ability. I wish you where near me. I feel a heavily modified vehicle needs a tuner who after a few WOT dyno pulls is willing to spend a few hours with the customer and his driving habits to sort out real life driving. This type of tuning is costly and quality capable tuners are scarce !

In closing I want to thank you for your support to the forum. We need quality knowledgeable people willing to educate and share. Enthusiast need to educate themselves and try to understand the complicated system we are dealing with if a heavily modified Chevy SS is your goal. After the cost of the car the build is very pricey and the tuner is the key to success through proper calibration or failure and a boat anchor for a car.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I titled a thread I started as ,"is your tune really safe." In that thread I started I noted that I found it to be a good read. Meaning I read it and shared it with the forum. I just put it on your page because I felt it applied. I was not calling you out. I was just sharing my opinions on the importance of knowledge by the enthusiast especially induction builds that require much more attention. That was written by a guy a former member of this forum who put together the fastest built Gen-f GTS with stock lower end stock transmission/converter and rear end with a LSA 1900.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m8hnCjKfzhc

First let me say I appreciate vendors as yourself supporting and sharing on this forum. I recognize you offer support to your clients to work out personal performance goals. I wish I had a relationship with a tuner I could trust in my area!!

I would not argue a mail tune to a stock car or one with mild mods like cold air-headers etc. would be safe and worth the investment. Power to $ money you can't go wrong. Our cars stock can be woke up big with a quality tune. Adjustments to 6l80 transmission will can make the driving experience more crisp and enjoyable when doing some spirited driving!!!

I'm in the middle of a build to my 2017 SS. I did a 2500 mile break-in and dropped it off for the following build. Magnuson supercharger- cam- valve springs/lifter bearings/lifters- FI-interchiller system- circle D torque converter- transmission cooler-trunk mount reservoir tank- up graded fuel system- grip tec pulley. I need attention to transmission-fuel curve-timing to account for cold IAT below 50degrees and a host of variables I will not even pretend to understand. Do you fill you could do a proper tune on line mail order?

Like I pointed out I believe you provide a good product for substantial performance improvements to the stock vehicle with a couple of bolt on's. (IN MY OPINION) I'm not questioning your knowledge experience or ability. I wish you where near me. I feel a heavily modified vehicle needs a tuner who after a few WOT dyno pulls is willing to spend a few hours with the customer and his driving habits to sort out real life driving. This type of tuning is costly and quality capable tuners are scarce !

In closing I want to thank you for your support to the forum. We need quality knowledgeable people willing to educate and share. Enthusiast need to educate themselves and try to understand the complicated system we are dealing with if a heavily modified Chevy SS is your goal. After the cost of the car the build is very pricey and the tuner is the key to success through proper calibration or failure and a boat anchor for a car.
Not a problem at all, who have you been using for your tuning to fix your issues and what platform are you using?

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Save this Weekend with our RDP Store Super Sale, Simply Choose the item your looking for and Enter the Promo Code of md10d and recieve a 10% discount and Free Shipping on any Item (this code cannot be used in conjuction with any othr promo code) Performance Parts Camaro Challenger Mustang SRT8 Corvette

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mid Year Specials underway with free shipping and un beatable pricing

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
August Specials Free Shipping and Killer Pricing, See something you want why not make a Offer?

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RDP Store wont be beaten on pricing and service to all our forum member friends here, pm us for a price with free shipping to your door.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Special Promotion Link

RDP Store

·
Registered
16 Posts
2017 Supported yet?

Are you able to do 2017 SS tunes. Last time a checked, month or so ago, was told that SCT was still working on the 17 model year.
Thank you.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Are you able to do 2017 SS tunes. Last time a checked, month or so ago, was told that SCT was still working on the 17 model year.
Thank you.
They are still currently working on it sir, i believe they are releasing the update at sema

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RDP Store wont be beaten on pricing and service to all our forum member friends here, pm us for a price with free shipping to your door.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for all the purchases over this week guys

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You can shop online with confidence at RDP Store with our extremely secure check out and can enjoy manufacturers warranty when purchased through RDP Store. If you have any questions you can reach out to us at anytime 7 days a week through phone (440)358-5500 or email [email protected] or PM us here on the forum. Dont see the product you want let us know and we will find it for you and add it to our online store and give you an additional "finders fee" discount.

·
Supporting Vendor
3,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
End of Year Deals and Specials Currently Underway with Free Shipping to the lower 48 states and cost price shipping any where else in the world

1 - 20 of 43 Posts