Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just lost my boxer Cody 11 years old was having seizures he just passed at 11:30 pm. I really love him second one I lost one in high school. I guess this is why I don't like to get to close to pets it hurts to much.
z51vett
Doug

·
Super Moderator
13,441 Posts
Sorry for your loss, Doug. Blessings to you.
Martin

·
Registered
467 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a pet is just as painful as losing a family member. Hang in there...

·
Registered
924 Posts
oh man! I'm sorry to hear as that really sucks! Just remember he is in a better place now and not suffering! (We lost a black Pug last year whom got tagged by a car driving to way fast down the alley! Midnight died in my arms on way to animal hospital!) Hang in there Buddy!:)

·
Premium Member
1,644 Posts
Wow, it is such a sad time the last few months, My boy Brocky was no doubt up there to greet him to the pooch park in the sky. Just think of the good times you had and all those farts he probably blamed you for.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry for your loss

That is a bad thing man . We hope that you and your family remember the good times that you had with Cody for a long time and that he did not suffer long God Bless

Just lost my boxer Cody 11 years old was having seizures he just passed at 11:30 pm. I really love him second one I lost one in high school. I guess this is why I don't like to get to close to pets it hurts to much.
z51vett
Doug

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Sorry to hear Doug... been there myself.

·
Super Moderator
5,641 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss Doug. It's a gut wrenching lonely place you're in right now, just know that your SS family is thinking about you and has a lot of shoulders to lean on if you need us.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hey Doug.
Blessings to you in this very hurtful loss. Don't refrain from getting close to your pet..
You'll find that in many, many ways, your pet treats you better than most humans.
Sorry for your loss. We just lost our Lhasa Apso after 17 years of pure joy.//Yes it really hurts, but do keep remembering the love your pet so joyfully brought into your life..
Regards//Don B.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts