Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 484 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guy we are going to do a Rotofab Group Buy on all units and in both wet and dry filters. for more information and to get involved in this group buy please pm me here or give us a call on 440 358 5500.

or Please post your interest in this thread

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok guys group buy is a go, simply go to the below link and enter the promo code of md12d and promotion will be applied to your order

RDP Store - Roto-Fab

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All current Orders have shipped, if anyone is still interested Deal is still going

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monster Deal on Everything at www.rdpstore.com this weekend, Use the Promo code of md10d and get a 10% discount off the current discounted prices and Free Shipping to the lower 48 states

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Deal is Back on Again for Anyone that Missed out Last Time PM me for Details or use Promo Code of md12d

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
deal is back on use promo code of md12d

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Best Deals we wont be Beaten and we also Offer Discounted Installations

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've only been lurking and saving and wishing and wanting one of these for over a year. Today, is finally, THE day!! Placing an order. After all, it is father's day weekend and I can pay for it out of the kid's college fund. Seem's like a fair trade off.

Reactions: RDP Store

·
Supporting Vendor
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've only been lurking and saving and wishing and wanting one of these for over a year. Today, is finally, THE day!! Placing an order. After all, it is father's day weekend and I can pay for it out of the kid's college fund. Seem's like a fair trade off.
hehe thankyou sir

1 - 20 of 484 Posts