Chevy SS Forum banner
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SS 6MT
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Thank you all for the dialog. I have sent out follow ups to everyone that has not provided their deposit. At a certain point they will be bumped if I do not hear from them as I have quite the backlog here.

I am sorry to see that SS that got hit further up here :(

These are not necessary for Spyder lights, I have not seen them paired together but know it would definitely help any gaps back there. I appreciate the dialog also explaining the gaps and even the bumper no longer staying fastened. This is all par for the course for the brackets that came on our cars!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thank you all for your support on the first group but we filled the 50 spots quick.

Australia has 40 left on one part number and a few more of the other. The US still has no eta at this time. This very could be the end of the line for these as GM continues to gut Holden parts.

These fix the dreaded sag under the tail light and make the bumper cover fit much tighter to the trunk/tail light. Also imagine getting hit and breaking brackets that aren’t available anymore.

We are looking at approximately $150 shipped for the batch.

I’ll be looking for a $50 deposit to lock in the spot then the remaining $100 once they are enroute to us.

They will be coming from Australia. There is a before and after. That’s the least improvement you’ll see. My driver side was much worse.

As the first group buy still hasn’t shipped, PLEASE COMMENT HERE ONLY. If it goes to my DM’s it will get both groups confused.

Anyone that messaged me I have you down already. Thanks!

These will be shipping from 85750.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
would you please add me to the list?

·
Registered
258 Posts
If there are any left I'd appreciate being on the list. If not please consider me for a waiting list.
Thank you for your efforts.

Joni Lynn

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there an original part number & revised part number(s) - also any pics of original drivers side bracket versus new ?

Thank You !!

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet SS; RH2, 6M, Sunroof, Full-size spare, #53 of 58 built in 2017
777 Posts
Thank you all for the dialog. I have sent out follow ups to everyone that has not provided their deposit. At a certain point they will be bumped if I do not hear from them as I have quite the backlog here.

I am sorry to see that SS that got hit further up here :(

These are not necessary for Spyder lights, I have not seen them paired together but know it would definitely help any gaps back there. I appreciate the dialog also explaining the gaps and even the bumper no longer staying fastened. This is all par for the course for the brackets that came on our cars!
Does anyone know if Spyder taillights suffer from the same unclipping issue as the stock headlights?

·
Registered
2017 SS 6MT
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Do those come with new lower brackets for the bumper?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you all for your support on the first group but we filled the 50 spots quick.

Australia has 40 left on one part number and a few more of the other. The US still has no eta at this time. This very could be the end of the line for these as GM continues to gut Holden parts.

These fix the dreaded sag under the tail light and make the bumper cover fit much tighter to the trunk/tail light. Also imagine getting hit and breaking brackets that aren’t available anymore.

We are looking at approximately $150 shipped for the batch.

I’ll be looking for a $50 deposit to lock in the spot then the remaining $100 once they are enroute to us.

They will be coming from Australia. There is a before and after. That’s the least improvement you’ll see. My driver side was much worse.

As the first group buy still hasn’t shipped, PLEASE COMMENT HERE ONLY. If it goes to my DM’s it will get both groups confused.

Anyone that messaged me I have you down already. Thanks!

These will be shipping from 85750.

sign me up too and thanks !!

·
Registered
2017 SS 6MT
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Thanks everyone, I certainly will try another batch if I can get them!

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Guess I need to check in more often, would like to be added to the list if it opens. Thanks

·
Registered
258 Posts
If another set does become available please PM me, I'll respond quickly. Thanks

Joni Lynn

·
Registered
2017 SS 6MT
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Group 2 getting the love!

These will Be leaving today or tomorrow via DHL.

If you put down a deposit, be watching your inbox for final payment instructions.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Received mine yesterday, thank you! 🤝

·
Registered
313 Posts
thank you; I'll keep a lookout

41 - 60 of 64 Posts