Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SS 6MT
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all for your support on the first group but we filled the 50 spots quick.

Australia has 40 left on one part number and a few more of the other. The US still has no eta at this time. This very could be the end of the line for these as GM continues to gut Holden parts.

These fix the dreaded sag under the tail light and make the bumper cover fit much tighter to the trunk/tail light. Also imagine getting hit and breaking brackets that aren’t available anymore.

We are looking at approximately $150 shipped for the batch.

I’ll be looking for a $50 deposit to lock in the spot then the remaining $100 once they are enroute to us.

They will be coming from Australia. There is a before and after. That’s the least improvement you’ll see. My driver side was much worse.

As the first group buy still hasn’t shipped, PLEASE COMMENT HERE ONLY. If it goes to my DM’s it will get both groups confused.

Anyone that messaged me I have you down already. Thanks!

These will be shipping from 85750.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 Chevy SS 6.2 6A
16 Posts
Put me down for a set.

Reactions: SSFanBoy

·
Registered
312 Posts
I’m in please as part of group buy #2

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I'm interested as well.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Please put me down for a set as well.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Please put me down for a pair also.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'll sign up for a set.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I meant to get in on the first batch, thanks for a second. I'm in.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 SS 6MT
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone, we will need to hold for now as I’m approaching all remaining sets sold.

If there are any extras or sets that people backed out from I will post them.

·
Registered
2014 PBM some black trim upgrades
30 Posts
Thank you all for your support on the first group but we filled the 50 spots quick.

Australia has 40 left on one part number and a few more of the other. The US still has no eta at this time. This very could be the end of the line for these as GM continues to gut Holden parts.

These fix the dreaded sag under the tail light and make the bumper cover fit much tighter to the trunk/tail light. Also imagine getting hit and breaking brackets that aren’t available anymore.

We are looking at approximately $150 shipped for the batch.

I’ll be looking for a $50 deposit to lock in the spot then the remaining $100 once they are enroute to us.

They will be coming from Australia. There is a before and after. That’s the least improvement you’ll see. My driver side was much worse.

As the first group buy still hasn’t shipped, PLEASE COMMENT HERE ONLY. If it goes to my DM’s it will get both groups confused.

Anyone that messaged me I have you down already. Thanks!

These will be shipping from 85750.

Please put me on the waitlist if there's one.
I'm in for any leftovers

·
Registered
272 Posts
Please include me in your waitlist - thank you.

·
Premium Member
389 Posts
My SS was recently rear-ended, and goes into the body shop January 3, 2022. I would very much like to be on the list if there is still a spot available. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts