Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SS 6MT
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all for your support on the first and second group but we filled the 50 spots quick.

Australia has 58 left on one part number and a few more of the other. The US still has no eta at this time. This very could be the end of the line for these as GM continues to gut Holden parts.

These fix the dreaded sag under the tail light and make the bumper cover fit much tighter to the trunk/tail light. Also imagine getting hit and breaking brackets that aren’t available anymore.

We are looking at approximately $150 shipped for the batch.

I’ll be looking for a $50 deposit to lock in the spot then the remaining $100 once they are enroute to us.

They will be coming from Australia. There is a before and after. That’s the least improvement you’ll see. My driver side was much worse.

PLEASE COMMENT HERE ONLY FOR NOW. I WANT TO MAKE SURE I CAN SECURE THESE.

These will be shipping from 85750.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I'm in, need these bad, both are compromised..... :(

Reactions: SSFanBoy

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm in for a set. Thanks.

Reactions: SSFanBoy

·
Registered
210 Posts
I just want to make sure I am reading this right. $150 for the (2) brackets? How hard/easy is the install?

·
Registered
2017 SS 6MT
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just want to make sure I am reading this right. $150 for the (2) brackets? How hard/easy is the install?
Yes, two brackets. 5 torx on each fender liner,
3 clips on spare tire well. Pull bumper off slightly by disengaging slips, Replace brackets affixed by 2 Phillips bolts.

·
Registered
2017 SS 6MT
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone I’ll message everyone individually. I believe if everyone comes through we are now full.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,799 Posts
OK, toss my hat in the ring.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll probably regret not getting "a spot in line" even if I don't think I have any need for these at the moment. With that said please put me on the list of those who are ready to send funds in exchange for these brackets (should others in front of us in line decide to pass or if there are still enough brackets available).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts