Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are not many SS owners in CT but with the recent steering rack warranty recall I am starting a thread for recommendations on getting that replacement done at a CT dealer service center. Please post recommendations for good dealer service shop experiences with the SS. Located in the Hartford area but willing to drive to a recommended dealer to get the job done right. I do most of my maintenance myself but with warranty work it appears we have little choice. Leary of having just any shop perform the steering rack replacement.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I know there are not many SS owners in CT but with the recent steering rack warranty recall I am starting a thread for recommendations on getting that replacement done at a CT dealer service center. Please post recommendations for good dealer service shop experiences with the SS. Located in the Hartford area but willing to drive to a recommended dealer to get the job done right. I do most of my maintenance myself but with warranty work it appears we have little choice. Leary of having just any shop perform the steering rack replacement.
Hi! Any luck with this? Grossman Cevrolet is in New London. Don’t know much about them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have not had any luck yet finding a decent Chevy dealer for service nor have I tried to get any work done on my SS. Still hoping that someone has a good shop to recommend in CT.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
I have no familiarity with dealers in Connecticut but I do know terryville Chevrolet sold a lot of SS’s. They always had the most inventory out of any northeast dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts