Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Welcome to SS Forum, there's a ton of helpful information for new owners (actually for all owners).
Nice photography! Glad to see another photo enthusiast here. Be sure to watch for the SSOTM (SS of the Month) contest where you can win cool goodies to keep your car photo ready. There's usually a theme, you'll enter a picture, but it's not exactly a photo contest. It can be a lot of fun.

Looking forward to seeing more of your images!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to SS Forum, there's a ton of helpful information for new owners (actually for all owners).
Nice photography! Glad to see another photo enthusiast here. Be sure to watch for the SSOTM (SS of the Month) contest where you can win cool goodies to keep your car photo ready. There's usually a theme, you'll enter a picture, but it's not exactly a photo contest. It can be a lot of fun.

Thank you!
Where can I find more information about the theme, if there is one this month so that I can keep up to date?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Thank you!
Where can I find more information about the theme, if there is one this month so that I can keep up to date?
Entries open on the first of the month, usually it's first 10 entries accepted. Then voting is open for 7 days. After all the hanging chads have been counted the winner is announced.

Previous SSOTM can be viewed in this section.

·
Super Moderator
13,630 Posts
Tomorrow look for a thread by @scooter trash titled "May 2019 SSOTM Submissions", post your entry and then hang on for a wild ride before the voting begins a week later.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts

Entries open on the first of the month, usually it's first 10 entries accepted. Then voting is open for 7 days. After all the hanging chads have been counted the winner is announced.

Previous SSOTM can be viewed in this section.
Tomorrow look for a thread by @scooter trash titled "May 2019 SSOTM Submissions", post your entry and then hang on for a wild ride before the voting begins a week later.
You guys are great! Thanks for the commercial because tomorrow is the day it starts and it is going to be a great theme for May, Better check it out early because it is going to fill up quick:grin

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,401 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice Pixs, welcome to the forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts