Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Painted the bowties white

I have a painter at work who re-paints bumpers, side mirrors, handles, and touches up our used car inventory. I've had him paint stuff for me before and it turns out awesome. He said because of the texture of these new bowties(which are friggin weird btw), he wanted to use a low gloss white with a low gloss clear.

After looking at these pictures on the computer screen... they don't look like they match as well as they do in person. But oh well... I like em.

· Registered
924 Posts
Like many of us here on the forum have had our Bowties Painted/Vinyled to match our car color and paid extra monies to get that look! One would think/hope that GM (when spending this kind of money) could/would do fine touches like this to the car)..They install nice emblems on the the Corvette line (no cheap bowties) so why not our Chevy SS..?? This can easlily be done from factory!

Reactions: Jstue

· Banned
1,674 Posts
$20. We do a lot of business with the body shop so they just told me to pay his paint guy his 1hr of labor and they would cover the supplies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.