Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2014 PMB,Cam,Converter.Headers,CAI,
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I finally got my procharger in from Brute speed Robert was a huge help even when i inevitably had to send back my injectors to go bigger than originally expecting to go. Right now I have the D1SC and 81Lb injectors and the big intercoer. So get you HP guesses in. I'll have it installed and tuned on or around the 9th. I'm at 7200ft here in NM.

Mods are BTR2 cam
Full ARH exhaust
Converter and some other things that shouldn't matter much.
Font Paper Handwriting Paper product Document

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Probably upper 600’s, low 700’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nmxhustla

·
Registered
2016 Chevy SS, RH2, 6MT, Hole, Spare, Mods
75 Posts
690 SAE

·
Registered
164 Posts
Conservative daily driver 625 to 650. A bit more aggressive, 680... At the wheels.

·
Registered
75 Posts
There is hope! Your car is similarly setup to how mine was when it was dynoed by the previous owner. 706 SAE on a dynojet at 9.8psi on 91 octane, no meth. Car was setup with D1SC, 4.13" pulley, stock balancer, long tubes, ID1000 injectors, stock fuel pump, stock bottom end, comp cams 231/247 113 LSA - a fairly aggressive naturally aspirated cam.

I look forward to hearing how you car does!! And if you beat your buddy!:cool:

Here's a short video of the dyno with some commentary.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There is hope! Your car is similarly setup to how mine was when it was dynoed by the previous owner. 706 SAE on a dynojet at 9.8psi on 91 octane, no meth. Car was setup with D1SC, 4.13" pulley, stock balancer, long tubes, ID1000 injectors, stock fuel pump, stock bottom end, comp cams 231/247 113 LSA - a fairly aggressive naturally aspirated cam.

I look forward to hearing how you car does!! And if you beat your buddy!:cool:

Here's a short video of the dyno with some commentary.

Nice video! Huge gain from that tune. This gives me actual hope haha. I'll definitely post the power numbers and hopefully a video of the pull

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She goes on the dyno today, overlooked the underdrive crank pulley so had to wait on a stock crank pulley to come in. Besides that it's all coming together.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know... what'd she put up?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hoping for close to 700...😓
And that's exactly what you got! Awesome numbers! Would definitely like to hear your impressions once you get to drive it some. And did you beat your buddy??

• Haha
1 - 20 of 26 Posts