Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of front and rear Camaro SS calipers powder coated polished aluminum and clear with a red emblem. This combo is the closest I can do to a 15 oem color combo, but the silver is more pearlescent, the red is a little darker, and they're much glossier. I did these for a forum member, then FedEx rained down on them like the proverbial hammer they are when they have an expensive, heavy package in their hands. There are impact and rub marks on all calipers, some worse than others. The coating is durable and easy to clean, but not much will stand up to a 4 story fall...

This is not what I normally sell a set of custom powder coated calipers for, but it's just easier to sell them at a loss rather than spend the tremendous effort and materials to Strip this coating. They have new seals and bleed screws, they're ready to bolt onto an ss, g8 or camaro. $650 shipped from Longview, TX. 228-243-3833.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I mean, I said fedex used them to ramp trucks on the weekend, but look at the pictures. It's a cheap way into a set of 15-style brembos (but better)...

Make me an offer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts