Chevy SS Forum banner

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Ok so some of these rants are legit but we all know damn well when we take are cars out we find that spot and park slanted or on the line on purpose for the extra room because of asshats flinging their doors open without a care in the world.

Yesterday I found the end spot between the handicap buffer box near the white line and someone parked in the other spot. I parked on the white line so the driver doesn’t fling their door into mine. Plenty of room on both sides.

I’ve seen my fair share of idiots parking stupidity but let’s not kid ourselves that we do the same ****.
I personally don't park slanted or on the line unless of course the other side of that line is a non parking spot. I believe you are just asking for someone to park very close when you do that.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah yeah yeah. There is always one to say they never do it. If it’s one thing I’ve learned it’s if you call bs and their mouth starts moving they are lying. Just sayin dude we all talk a lot but never have accountability. It’s always everyone else. People just need to own their shite is all. I know my shite stinks and proud of it. That’s why I said I parked that way in that instance. We all do it no matter what anyone says...

Anyways there are some asshats that do it just to be an asshat and others to make sure they don’t get dings. It’s all contextual so take it with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Not sure what is the attraction of the car parked far from all the others. Saw this coming out from a memorial service. The Tesla badly needed a wash so I wrote in the dirt on his trunk a note suggesting same. We were at shul so I didn't want to write anything stronger.

121 - 123 of 123 Posts