Chevy SS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
^^^^

How's that for getting 2 birds with 1 stone....like I've said.....you can't fix stupid.....
That's likely the stupidity of driving with right foot on gas and left foot on brake at the same time. Brain triggers wrong neurons and right foot mashes down instead of left. And this will likely trigger a reaction from someone that actually drives that way.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
My TrailBlazer never had the best of luck with people. This is just one of the many times.

Makes sense though. They are an Eagles fan, so we already know they aren't the brightest.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
My TrailBlazer never had the best of luck with people. This is just one of the many times.

Makes sense though. They are an Eagles fan, so we already know they aren't the brightest.
People being thoughtless, careless, self-centered, rude, and downright stupid never ceases to amaze me. Sometimes the pictures are funny; but in this one I hope you waited for that clown and if it was a man, gave him a beating for being such a stupidass.

I wanted to dish one out yesterday in a big way. You know how hotels have a covered walkway by their front doors that can accommodate at least 2 large vehicles while people go inside and check in? So I had to go to a hotel to pick something up and some idiot in a big SUV parked smack in the middle of that spot like he's the only guest or person needing to get into the hotel leaving only enough room for a motorcycle to get passed him. I've been in monstrously bad mood all week and it took everything I had not beat his flip flop wearing ass sideways just for GP. He was lucky the Hotel is a good customer and that there were people all over the place cause it sure would've felt good to knock some sense into his dumb ass...sorry, like I said, I've been in a foul mood all week...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
People being thoughtless, careless, self-centered, rude, and downright stupid never ceases to amaze me. Sometimes the pictures are funny; but in this one I hope you waited for that clown and if it was a man, gave him a beating for being such a stupidass.
I was in a hurry that time, so I climbed through the passenger side and left pretty angry.

But there was another time when someone did this same thing to me at Home Depot. I was there picking up some supplies that my dad and I had run short on while redoing a room, one of the items being a pack of nails. I had the pack halfway open to pull one of the nails out and stick it into one of their tires when the guy came over saying he didn't realize he had parked that close, got in, and drove off. And to think, it would have been extremely awkward if he came out a minute later to me popping a nail into his tire haha.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
I was in a hurry that time, so I climbed through the passenger side and left pretty angry.

But there was another time when someone did this same thing to me at Home Depot. I was there picking up some supplies that my dad and I had run short on while redoing a room, one of the items being a pack of nails. I had the pack halfway open to pull one of the nails out and stick it into one of their tires when the guy came over saying he didn't realize he had parked that close, got in, and drove off. And to think, it would have been extremely awkward if he came out a minute later to me popping a nail into his tire haha.
I don't blame you one bit for being pissed...having to climb in from the passenger side would've sent me into orbit. Too bad you weren't quicker to get the nail jammed in on the other guy. Should've stuck one in his ass too. I can't do stupid any more. Everywhere I go it's one dumbass after the next and I'm over it. I swear it seems like many people these days need a sledgehammer upside the head to wake them up and make them realize they aren't the only people in the world; or to teach them how to use simple good manners. It's not that hard....

·
Registered
635 Posts

I carry a Schrader Valve Tool with me - no nails, no permanent damage, just leaves them with a flat

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
I carry a Schrader Valve Tool with me - no nails, no permanent damage, just leaves them with a flat
Thought about that and may have had something similar at one time, but now I subscribe to the thought that Karma can be a female canine mongrel, with fleas.

·
Registered
200 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Thought about that and may have had something similar at one time, but now I subscribe to the thought that Karma can be a female canine mongrel, with fleas.
Found this amusing. And perhaps a bit pretentious...
Well, the guy in the Porsche is just asking for a ding...
Lmao!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, the guy in the Porsche is just asking for a ding...
Must confess to having had brief thoughts that I was overdue on practicing tactical evasive driving skills--first throw the Tacoma in reverse, then forward and to the right, clearing out both parking spaces. But there would have been witnesses. More importantly, why punish the cars for their owners' behavior?

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Parked in an empty area far away from the grocery store entrance. Came out and saw that someone thought parking right next to me would make their car look cooler.

·
Premium Member
14,014 Posts
Parked in an empty area far away from the grocery store entrance. Came out and saw that someone thought parking right next to me would make their car look cooler.
View attachment 278732
I always park in Timbuck 12 and this happens way too many times !!!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Nothing goes through the heads of these mindless lemmings. They're simply more comfortable around other cars. 'Oh, someone parked way out here? Must be a good reason so I'll park right next to him to be safe.'

Same reason cars will stay side by side for miles down the interstate, they feel safer in the company of others. Cars drive in packs and park in packs.
Hmmm, I always thought they went down the road together because of the boobs in the front not moving right even when they are slow.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Ok so some of these rants are legit but we all know damn well when we take are cars out we find that spot and park slanted or on the line on purpose for the extra room because of asshats flinging their doors open without a care in the world.

Yesterday I found the end spot between the handicap buffer box near the white line and someone parked in the other spot. I parked on the white line so the driver doesn’t fling their door into mine. Plenty of room on both sides.

I’ve seen my fair share of idiots parking stupidity but let’s not kid ourselves that we do the same ****.

101 - 120 of 123 Posts