Chevy SS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Sometimes I hate trucks....and he's got 3 feet to spare on the other side. Ugh.... View attachment 233841

Why would you even try to put your car next to that person? Hopefully not an emergency room visit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,574 Posts

·
Premium Member
653 Posts
Granted I parked too close to the line, but I think thus guy in the explorer was an Eskimo or something.

Disclaimer, I was there first, and actually watched this guy parking in disbelief. He made several attempts fwd and reverse to get this close.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Was visiting Birmingham, and wanted to see Vulcan up close. Went on an early Sunday morning, literally no one was there but one groundskeeper. Came back to the car and found this. Mine was the silver Chrysler, and I obviously had not taken enough care to properly hog the last available spot.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ever since I started carrying valve stem removal tools in my vehicles, people don't park poorly around me. It's like they have a sixth sense that I've learned to manipulate for my own good.
I've often considered this, like dude you got 4 flat tires. My question is do you completely remove the stem and toss it, or just loosen it? :grin

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
I've often considered this, like dude you got 4 flat tires. My question is do you completely remove the stem and toss it, or just loosen it? :grin
Lay them side by side - on the hood!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I was parked there first, long before the truck showed up

Oh! Well that explains it! Hopefully no dings on your door! Lack of consideration for others... a modern day plague.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Granted I parked too close to the line, but I think thus guy in the explorer was an Eskimo or something.

Disclaimer, I was there first, and actually watched this guy parking in disbelief. He made several attempts fwd and reverse to get this close.

Does your horn still work after laying on it while that diptard was parking? Sheesh...

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Danger will robinson, danger!

Next time, don't do that, as in parking so close to the white line , even over it....lol!

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Some more picks....

This is not even a space...

Backed in perfectly huh?

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Oy! If I took a nightly walk through the parking garage at the 1st World Displaced Persons camp I must live at for another year and take/post pictures of poor parking skills it would break this thread.
Even the Rolls Royce Phantom, to his credit, parked politely between the lines, generally staying shielded by his wife's Range Rover and son's crew cab pickem up. They must be traveling in those other vehicles as the Rolls now takes up two spaces. I forgive him.

81 - 100 of 123 Posts