Chevy SS Forum banner

1521 - 1526 of 1526 Posts

·
Registered
72 GS455 (sold) 67 427 Fairlane(totaled) 05 GTO (sold)
38 Posts
Bought it from Zach in Minnesota last May-that shot is it leaving Minnesota Friday of memorial day weekend-he was the third owner I think making me the 4th-where are you?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bought it from Zach in Minnesota last May-that shot is it leaving Minnesota Friday of memorial day weekend-he was the third owner I think making me the 4th-where are you?
No that's not it I'm in Ga it was bought new in Ga and I sold it last year to vroom I don't know where it ended up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
There's a bizarre car thread somewhere on this board but since I couldn't find it I'mma gonna leave this here.

Seen on Houston streets. No, this is not one of our famous Art Cars and this is not what's meant by "Houston stock":

·
Super Moderator
7,080 Posts
There's a bizarre car thread somewhere on this board but since I couldn't find it I'mma gonna leave this here.

Seen on Houston streets. No, this is not one of our famous Art Cars and this is not what's meant by "Houston stock":
View attachment 288418
The best part is the "I identify as a F150". The RST badge is a nice touch, but the SRT badge on the back of my old Buick looks better. ;)

1521 - 1526 of 1526 Posts