Chevy SS Forum banner

1441 - 1459 of 1459 Posts

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Glad to see this thread getting some activity.

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
Try using a polarizing filter on the camera. Gets rid of the glare and reflections on glass. You rotate the lense till it’s gone. Best thing I got for my camera next to the tamron lense. I have a t6i.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Probably the most satisfying picture I've ever put together. Before/after of a 2 hr wash and detail.
20200531_175128.jpg

·
Registered
305 Posts
You must of smoked a bowl before you hit the buffer. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Lmao. Freakin' lousy smart phone interface. As I was scrolling the pictures, it selected several by mistake and started uploading them immediately. I thought I backed out of it but when I clicked submit, there was a stray photo of the glass pieces in my local tobacco/cigar shop that I took to send my brother.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Lmao. Freakin' lousy smart phone interface. As I was scrolling the pictures, it selected several by mistake and started uploading them immediately. I thought I backed out of it but when I clicked submit, there was a stray photo of the glass pieces in my local tobacco/cigar shop that I took to send my brother.
Yeah I knew it was a mistake that's why I was messing with you. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Went to a Holden/Pontiac meetup.

I thought this was by far the most interesting car there, right hand drive:

Came back to my car and some waitresses were hovering around it, they thought the White Lion was the sexiest car there. Who am I to argue?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Nice Ira. Dang I should have gone to that !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: iratollah

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
1441 - 1459 of 1459 Posts