Chevy SS Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1459 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Does the button automatically try to start the starter? I don't know...
That's the problem!! I don't think so without the clutch being depressed... but if you depress the clutch the engine stops turning.... ahhhhghhrrr

·
Registered
945 Posts
Took advantage of a nice overcast and humid day here to finally wash her.

·
Registered
945 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts

Amidst the chaos is so much goodness in this pic lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Added Holden mud flaps to my 2015 SIM over the weekend.

My springer named Harlie, bombed most of the photos!
I was wondering how you like these and if you would buy them again? Keeping the rock chips down? I can hear the rocks every time I pull out onto a pea gravel road. I've been thinking of adding them to my own.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
I was wondering how you like these and if you would buy them again? Keeping the rock chips down? I can hear the rocks every time I pull out onto a pea gravel road. I've been thinking of adding them to my own.
Not who you directed the question to, but I'm running the Holden flaps on all corners. They do a really good job at keeping damage down. My wheels/tires sit out flush, so they're even worse about kicking up gravel and road crud. I still hear everything sticking to the tires and getting flung up in the wheel wells, but my rockers and rear bumper look surprisingly good for 50k miles. I've been running much stickier-than-stock rubber under the car for the past 40k miles too, so stuff really gets kicked up.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
You have a pretty big garage! Look at all those goodies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That garage was what hooked me from day one

But it’s got no electricity aside from the lights! Lol

Thanks for the compliment

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I see your picture and can't help but think of someone bending over really far, sticking their head between their legs and looking back at their own ass...

1401 - 1420 of 1459 Posts