Chevy SS Forum banner

Post Your Most Recent Photo/Photo's That Don't Deserve Their Own Post

318K views 2K replies 405 participants last post by  The Reconditioner 
#1 ·
We all take them, photos of our cars that we want to share but don't need their own post or just don't quite fit in with another thread. Well here you go.

Do something cool, new mod, park next to another SS? It doesn't matter...share away.

I'll start. Finally put my SeaSucker Suction Cup Roof-rack system on. Worked great for my kayak and held up to highway speeds with no issues. Great alternative for people who don't want to put a permanent system on the car (plus it can be shared across your entire garage since they are suction cups). $350 well spent.

See less See more
#4 ·
I can get on board with this thread. I saw this Goat the other day in Phoenix and parked next to it. I'm not sure who's it is as it was gone when I got back.

Attachments

#5 ·
Ended up in a car show

Wife and I were running errands one Saturday afternoon and saw some classic cars parked in a restaurant parking lot and we pulled in and talked to a couple guys and they insisted we put the ss in the car show, I said its a 2015 they said there would be other new cars there vetts camaro's. Met a few people and saw some old classic's

Attachments

#7 · (Edited)
Forcing the resurrection of this thread

Usually once I park my car, I rarely come back to it until the end of the day. Benefit of my job, I'm within walking distance of everything if you are willing to walk up to a half mile.

Came back and found out this Evo decided to park in front of my Malibu. Bet he doesn't know what lurks under my hood and that it eats 4CYL's for breakfast. Just thought his plate combined with mine was awfully funny.

#8 · (Edited)
My Brembo Garage and another Italian exotic parked like I do in Mall parking lot...lol

Attachments

#13 ·
Two pictures from a car show in Sunset, UT. We ended up with six Holdens (1 GTO, 4 G8 GTs, 1 SS). Asked a local police officer to bring his Caprice PPV over for some pictures, but he declined.

Attachments

#15 ·
Didn't make the cut for SSOTM

#20 ·
#22 ·

Waiting my turn

Reactions: V8Rumble
#25 ·
From last weekend's run through the San Gabriel Mountains
Angeles Crest, Upper Big Tujunga, Angeles Forrest Hwy

Chasing my buddy's 78' SC.
Sheila had no problem keeping up. And would leave that Porsche way behind when she was out front. ;-)

Alex

Attachments

#26 ·

#28 ·
Ok wow ! So i tried to drag a video file but was too big , so i uploaded to YT and unlisted it .
Here is a unlisted link , i had one of the sales guys go out and make a video , checking the RIMS , i am so picky so i would not have to make a special trip there ( which i will ) but next week and then on pick up day :) Just making sure the rims were intact , for i had seen one guy that got his with a big chunk out of it :( All seems nice and tight so far....Hoping it stays that way til i get it ! Cannot wait , it is killing me lol !