Chevy SS Forum banner
1,581 - 1,600 of 1,610 Posts
Motor vehicle Font Automotive tire Circle Asphalt

A little something for the rear quarter glass. Don't worry, they match my shift knob.(y)

Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

Brian Tooley Racing titanium valve springs

Ordered rear mag ride shock. Drivers side appears to have started loosing juice. Does anyone know if it feels oily to touch? My passenger side was gooey in comparison to this. "wishful thinking". Ride still not harsh.

Ordered rear mag ride shock. Drivers side appears to have started loosing juice. Does anyone know if it feels oily to touch? My passenger side was gooey in comparison to this. "wishful thinking". Ride still not harsh.
I got a set of rears last week. (y)

Reactions: SS WOT
Rockauto here as well. Best price + shipping.
Rockauto here as well, last month. Safely tucked in the attic until need arises.
Today a good day to --
Change radiator hoses, cap and fluids? Maybe, if I get my butt moving.
Good day to drive the new Supra? Why yes, yes it is!

Reactions: MikeMc
New AC clutch and some exhaust clamps

Reactions: wilkin4
About to fill up the SS...Shell Premium recently dropped to $4.72 at the TA...lol

Last month it was more cost effective to Fly SWA to ATL!

Reactions: MikeMc and Fedge378
I am getting closer to all the parts needed for Happy Hour at the open bar. Still waiting on the 30mm Lateral Locks for the Front. I decided to go this route because I’m only satisfied driving the SS in track mode, where the suspension is tight enough to suit my taste. 🚘
Sleeve Font Jewellery Symbol Rectangle

Holden roof bars to mount the bike rack and cargo basket.

Okay, here's another 'when I get around to it' mod part. From Kangaroo country comes the not-so-sought-after trivial part; the sliding console lid. I was having one of those hair-up-my-rear moments' when I clicked the mouse on the JHP website. The darn thing had been collecting dust for a long time when I stumbled across it earlier today.
Rectangle Tints and shades Electric blue Synthetic rubber Composite material
Luggage and bags Rectangle Bag Material property Electric blue

Attachments

I love the look of your shifter but am not keen on Griswold stickers on the window. To each their own I suppose…✌
They never went on, a little too big for my liking. I went with something smaller. Meet cousin Eddie.
Blue Motor vehicle Line Automotive exterior Font

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood

Believe it or not it's hardly noticeable when the sunroof isn't vented.

Phase 1 is to prep for painting my auxiliary turn blinkers. These too, have been collecting dust in my office, so I decided to shake the tree and get things started. I hope to prep the fiberglass hood at the same time. 💸
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive parking light Automotive design Bumper

Spotted a set of Red SS Brembo's on ebay. I've been eyeballing these since the VFII's came ashore. I decided to start knocking out the bucket list before we explode into space...
Grass Event Recreation Font Flooring

Reactions: ESindon
1,581 - 1,600 of 1,610 Posts