Speed master headstuds
ARP main studs
ATI balancer/8.6 lower
Ls3 intake valves
Brand new lsa
Improved racing windage tray and baffle
Zl1 converter
Triple gauge pod for speaker. Alcantara red stitch

Ls3 is dead. Dead dead. Nothing salvageable. Except oil pan. Don’t ask. I blew it up on purpose so keep it moving.

L92 SBE 799 heads ls3 cam and springs going in another toy

Literally purchased everything over the last 2 months. L92 first then changed plans. Building two engines for two different projects now.

L92 completed and sitting on cradle until spring.

Ly6 will begin assembly this coming week.
Stop telling ppl you blew it up on purpose, you did not.

He had a mishap and has been working on replacing the motor. Project is nearing completion. [emoji41]

• Haha
Reactions: a6d9cmro
Stop telling ppl you blew it up on purpose, you did not.

He had a mishap and has been working on replacing the motor. Project is nearing completion. [emoji41]
I nailed the gas knowing damn well it was hurt running on 7 cyl. That’s on purpose in anyones book buddy.

Thermostatic bypass for the HX. I was gonna make something the past year, but the chiller I have - the owner of the company beat me to the punch lol. Maybe it’s good I got injured and stuff. Saved me more pain and suffering [emoji23]
Does this let you run a HX in the front?

Took Alchemy to Redline Service and Performance in Glen Burnie, MD for the start of some elementary suspension Mod$ since Daughter left me in her Apartment unsupervised while away at her 9-5. Thanks to @Armin DeFiesta met Chris the owner, a Chevy Dealership Mechanic before opening his own shop who also caught the Holden Bug like the rest of us with a G8 acquisition. He will even service the Daughter's 2019 Buick Encore...its getting Amsoil soon!

Will do control arms maybe next Spring when he has more time to modify them to fit the mount for Magnetic Ride. Probably might have Chris go as far as a Cam, Intake, Exhaust, and stronger internal LS3 bits over the next few years when visiting the Daughter in Maryland if have any money left from Son's upcoming College Tuition. Buying Guns and Ammo is way cheaper...lol
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Light Hood

White Automotive tire Automotive design Electrical wiring Automotive exterior

Crankset Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Tire

Took Alchemy to Redline Service and Performance in Glen Burnie, MD for the start of some elementary suspension Mod$ since Daughter left me in her Apartment unsupervised while away at her 9-5. Thanks to @Armin DeFiesta met Chris the owner, a Chevy Dealership Mechanic before opening his own shop who also caught the Holden Bug like the rest of us with a G8 acquisition. He will even service the Daughter's 2019 Buick Encore...its getting Amsoil soon!

Will do control arms maybe next Spring when he has more time to modify them to fit the mount for Magnetic Ride. Probably might have Chris go as far as a Cam, Intake, Exhaust, and stronger internal LS3 bits over the next few years when visiting the Daughter in Maryland if have any money left from Son's upcoming College Tuition. Buying Guns and Ammo is way cheaper...lol
Car looks great, above and below (y). We won't talk about those lift points :hidesbehindsofa: ;)

Car looks great, above and below (y). We won't talk about those lift points :hidesbehindsofa: ;)
Thanks!. Told Chris that my Online PoSSe was looking out for me!

With those red parts the Alchemy drives better than new...Daughter drove me 19-miles this morning to pickup my Ride. When we arrived it had just come back from an alignment from another Kris. When Chris returned from dropping off Kris at his Alignment Shop he changed the oil in Daughter's Buick Encore with the top of the line Amsoil stuff for extra protection since I'm not sure if returning to Maryland in the Spring or Summer 2022.

Then Chris gave me a $10K roadmap for both a killer NA and Forced Induction Build...my head is still spinning!

Gotta pay Taxes and College Tuition first! He has a lot of the parts in house and a few of @Armin DeFiesta posse SS's were parked outside waiting for future go faster upgrades. Eric's E85 SS automatic was Sick but I gotta payoff my 2021 AMG Wagon unless I flip it or have Atlanta Based Eurofed gurus make it a 900hp Alpha 9 Secret Weapon...lol

Bought the lower grille chrome surround, cause the original is flaking plating something awful. Will check into the "How To" section to see about removing and replacing...Will post up some pics later.
I have an issue with my lower grill, the black gloss paint has almost all flaked off, and ordered a replacement. I wanted to get the chrome surround also, but seems it is out of stock most places with no ETA for replenishment.... :(

I have an issue with my lower grill, the black gloss paint has almost all flaked off, and ordered a replacement. I wanted to get the chrome surround also, but seems it is out of stock most places with no ETA for replenishment.... :(
I’d bet money that it‘s sitting on a container ship outside of your nearest port along with all the other SS/Holden stuff we’ve been trying to order over the last 3-4 months.:(
I have an email thread going with the associate and this has been the reply back the last 3 times I’ve inquired.

**Unfortunately, part number xxxxxxx is still on backorder from GM. There is not an estimated time when GM will have stock available.
Please check with us again in another 15-30 days for an update.**

Reactions: wilkin4

Attachments

View attachment 293791

View attachment 293792
View attachment 293793
View attachment 293794
View attachment 293795
Bought my SS in Glen Bernie. JMK(?) Chevy

Reactions: Drone
Grille Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive lighting

1,541 - 1,560 of 1,610 Posts