Yes they are upside down in the pic lol

·
Registered
2,986 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Thought about one of those but don’t live anywhere rural enough to use it
I kind of have the same issue, but just have to find the right spot.

I should be able to do 0-60 times without a problem I hope. It should arrive today, I ordered over two weeks ago, it is coming USPS.

Reactions: Fedge378

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
I kind of have the same issue, but just have to find the right spot.

I should be able to do 0-60 times without a problem I hope. It should arrive today, I ordered over two weeks ago, it is coming USPS.
Just arrived in the mail.......

Will test out today or tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Just arrived in the mail.......

Will test out today or tomorrow.
One of my YouTuber friends has one. Seems pretty close to his track times.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
One of my YouTuber friends has one. Seems pretty close to his track times.
Most feel it is accurate to .01 which is good.
Also give elevation, temp, and DA.

I just did a 0-60 run, and best I could do is 5.04sec, and could not really get good traction with street tires.

At some point I will put on the drag radials and see how it changes.....

Reactions: Fedge378

·
Premium Member
17 SBM M6
435 Posts
Most feel it is accurate to .001 which is good.
Also give elevation, temp, and DA.

I just did a 0-60 run, and best I could do is 5.04sec, and could not really get good traction with street tires.

At some point I will put on the drag radials and see how it changes.....
where did you mount yours at? I'm thinking on the center speaker grill, or pop it off and put the metal plate on the inside so you can't see it.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
where did you mount yours at? I'm thinking on the center speaker grill, or pop it off and put the metal plate on the inside so you can't see it.
I just stuck it to the metal grill, it is a small plate and device, or at least I think so, and it doesn't bother me.

·
Registered
198 Posts
There is an 1/8 mile reading, on a different screen, not sure why they don't include it on the 1/4 mile screen..... :unsure:

8.08 at 90.14

Oh that's good. As my Rauder did on avg a 8.5 at 84-85 MPH, fastest was a 8.33 at 87.6 MPH I do not know what happen to that slip though sadly.

Not bad for a Titanic of a car (4,500 lbs with me in it)

·
Premium Member
17 SBM M6
435 Posts
Got the dragy mounted in a spot that makes me happy. In the right side nook by the mirror. Almost like it was designed for it

Reactions: wilkin4

·
Premium Member
17 SBM M6
435 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 SBM M6
435 Posts

Reactions: good2go and wilkin4

·
Registered
73 Posts
Still waiting on headers to arrive...not even shipped yet. Very fun! Will be picking up new OEM gaskets, and maybe O2 extensions. (Not exactly sure what Kooks provides) Suggestions on dyno tuning in the DELMARVA area? Looking at RPM in DE.

·
Registered
2015 Some Like It Hot Red Metallic, A6, Sunroof, Inflator, #1683 of 3168
9 Posts
Still waiting on headers to arrive...not even shipped yet. Very fun! Will be picking up new OEM gaskets, and maybe O2 extensions. (Not exactly sure what Kooks provides) Suggestions on dyno tuning in the DELMARVA area? Looking at RPM in DE.
I don't think you could go wrong with Race Proven Motorsports. I want them to dyno mine one day. I have their LS3 cam in my car.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Bought the Whiteline end links to address my front end rattle and hopefully last longer than OEM. Then I read an old GTO thread about how they keep loosening up after install. Now I'm worried I made a bad choice. Anyone else have them?

1321 - 1340 of 1358 Posts