Chevy SS Forum banner

1301 - 1310 of 1310 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Mighty Mouse ‘Wild’ catch can, ARP crank bolt, another pinning kit (didn’t have the energy to hunt down pins) oh yeah, new hub for my ATI damper.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Replacement set of Gorilla Locking lugs. Seems one went missing and they come as a set of 20

Reactions: DarthMalaguti

·
Registered
2,918 Posts

So that happened.

Ordered the Holley VC -10 cap

·
Registered
633 Posts
recent purchase 2 holden dealer flags from a dealership that had closed down and my husband brought me a nice canvas photo of the last vf 2 ssv commodore for my birthday these pictures can be brought on ebay if anyone is wanting to buy one or there web site www.stompshop.com .original dealership flags can still be brought from flagcentral which are in australia they are 12ft high if anyone is interested in one as they are nolonger making them .https://www.flagcentral.com.au/holden-commodore-red-and-white-single-sided-medium-feather-flag-bundle-s-s-s-330x70-rd-wh-holden-commodore.html

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Cable style dipstick (thanks retrocarguy) and JRE trans dipstick tune (thanks bonecrusherss)

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,454 Posts
Loyd Trunk Mat: While it doesn't have a raised border, I wanted a contrasting color to make it easier to notice small parts that I often overlook when I pop the lid. The pattern includes small craters to capture liquid and debris.
Not the best photo, but you get the idea. It is heavier than I thought it would be, which is a good thing' to prevent warping, and I like the fit n' finish.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Loyd Trunk Mat: While not as form-fitted as others, I wanted a contrasting color to make it easier to notice small parts that I often overlook when I pop the lid. Not the best photo, but you get the idea. It is heavier than I thought it would be, and the quality is pretty good for what it is.
View attachment 284946
Yeah that Lloyd’s trunk mat is a hefty boy

Reactions: SaberOne

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,454 Posts
I dusted off these from my man-cave combined with other suspension parts not included here. When I asked an alignment shop to install them, the guy seemed a bit intimidated. I wish I lived closer to 'Navy Lifer.'

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Rear brake pads

1301 - 1310 of 1310 Posts