Chevy SS Forum banner

1041 - 1060 of 1299 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
@redwolf719's excellent "prototype" lighter clutch pedal spring - $30.
Early on (very first purchase): Muzzy's skip shift eliminator - $16.
Combined: $46 (!!)... by far far far the most bang for the buck in enhancing the VF's driving enjoyment.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Started with Holden Badge and grill kit. From there CAI and LT headers, free flow cats and Borla cans. We then went stage ii TSP cam with 3200 Yank stall, BM spring and trunion kit. High spark coil kit. We progressed to self installed LSA supercharger. (LT1 camaro design) and 1000cc Injector Dynamic injectors with Kenny Bell boost a pump for Lt 1 fuel system this provided 600 hp to the ground with tuning done with HP tuners. Elite catch can. Suspension we went BC coil-overs all the way around with Swift spring upgrade. Brakes we went CTSV 6 pot brembos front 4 pot rear in yellow for contrast on the FIre Red 2014 SS we are just enjoying the ride now. WIN. “Living the Dream”

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Started with Holden Badge and grill kit. From there CAI and LT headers, free flow cats and Borla cans. We then went stage ii TSP cam with 3200 Yank stall, BM spring and trunion kit. High spark coil kit. We progressed to self installed LSA supercharger. (LT1 camaro design) and 1000cc Injector Dynamic injectors with Kenny Bell boost a pump for Lt 1 fuel system this provided 600 hp to the ground with tuning done with HP tuners. Elite catch can. Suspension we went BC coil-overs all the way around with Swift spring upgrade. Brakes we went CTSV 6 pot brembos front 4 pot rear in yellow for contrast on the FIre Red 2014 SS 20 inch forged Niche wheels sport 305/40’s inthe rear with rolled fenders and 245/45’s in the front we are just enjoying the ride now. WIN. “Living the Dream”

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
New set of Conti DWS06s

Reactions: SaberOne and 768mph

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Front bumper cover. Trying to find blacked out fog light bezel trim

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Kooks 2” headers. Corsa 14950. Kooks to Corsa connection pipes. Weld S71s front and rear. M&H radial front runners. 17” MT DRs. Oh and a parking ticket. Lol.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Reactions: villn808

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Rotofab cai because it’s the only one that will work with the manifold I want to install at some point. Got the 16-17 one. Black Friday sale.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Sorta related to purchasing...Kooks is no longer offering headers from their site?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
As of Friday they were

·
Registered
43 Posts
Not really a new purchase but I finally got around to installing my CHE trunion upgrade. Now im ready for a new cam.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Sorta related to purchasing...Kooks is no longer offering headers from their site?
I just checked and your right I don't see the headers on their site right now. Just the mid pipes.....I guess my hand will be forced to buy my set soon. At least that's what i'm going to tell my wife.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Rotofab Cai, kooks 1 7/8 coated long tune headers, kooks mid-pipes, elite engineering e2 catch can, full set of used oem mrc shocks and struts, whiteline heavy-duty front and rear sway bar endlinks.

Planned still eibach pro kit springs, comp triunion kit, btr stg 3 cam and finally hptunners for dyno tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fedge378

·
Premium Member
650 Posts

Preowned Rotofab, I scored for $275 shipped. It’s near brand new. A few missing screws and spacer; nothing a trip to lowes didnt fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just checked and your right I don't see the headers on their site right now. Just the mid pipes.....I guess my hand will be forced to buy my set soon. At least that's what i'm going to tell my wife.
Some of the vendors are still showing them as available, like SummitRacing, Jegs, etc. Rather odd for sure.

1041 - 1060 of 1299 Posts