Chevy SS Forum banner
4161 - 4180 of 4182 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @JayzBentSS !!

There have been a few epic rebuild threads on this forum,, perhaps none more so than this blast from the past,,,,

Keep us in the loop and post up pics of the process along the way!!

Good Luck!!

ES
I just read that thread. Pretty interesting stuff. I myself have rebuilt several flood C6’s but never a SS. They are pretty straight forward. I only go for low flood ones though. Less chance of having major issues. Ones as deep as that one though oof that’s tough. It’s a gamble, and luckily it paid off. Mine is bent up pretty bad. But she should fly true again. She’s got a nasty side and some other issues going on. But it does run good and it does drive. I’m starting a build journal soon.Hope you guys enjoy it.

· Super Moderator
9,576 Posts
Welcome to the forum @JayzBentSS . Look forward to watching the journey unfold. To catch you up a bit on your car, it is 1 of 273 Perfect Blue Metallic SS's ever made, and the rarity increases depending on options. Below find links from @smann 's awesome production spreadsheet and @ben98gs 's awesome production breakdown by VIN.

· Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to the forum @JayzBentSS . Look forward to watching the journey unfold. To catch you up a bit on your car, it is 1 of 273 Perfect Blue Metallic SS's ever made, and the rarity increases depending on options. Below find links from @smann 's awesome production spreadsheet and @ben98gs 's awesome production breakdown by VIN.

Ahh thanks! It appears mine is #80 of 113 the way it’s optioned. Sunroof and Spare. Very, very cool. I’m a huge blue fan. I have several blue cars 2008 C6 Corvette Jet Stream Blue, 2010 Camaro SS Aqua Blue Metallic 1 year color. And my 2017 Silverado 1500 Z71 in Deep Ocean Blue Metallic. I will have to get a pic with all of them together when I get this one fixed up.

· Registered
2 Posts
I bought my 2015 Perfect Blue Automatic, Sunroof, Tire inflator in June of 2019. I had a silver G8 before that got totaled by hail, and spent a little time figuring out what to drive next. I love this specific color and it took a while to find the right one. I got it with 6200 miles and use it as my daily. My favorite car that I have ever driven!

· Super Moderator
9,576 Posts
I bought my 2015 Perfect Blue Automatic, Sunroof, Tire inflator in June of 2019. I had a silver G8 before that got totaled by hail, and spent a little time figuring out what to drive next. I love this specific color and it took a while to find the right one. I got it with 6200 miles and use it as my daily. My favorite car that I have ever driven!
A belated welcome to the forum @tchampm . Nice color choice. 👍

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello, just recently purchased a Used 2017 SS in Orange with 6 speed manual. I used to have 2018 Camaro SS, but the family grew and needed something to haul the kid around. I could not stand the SUV life and their slowness 🤣

· Registered
251 Posts
Hello, just recently purchased a Used 2017 SS in Orange with 6 speed manual. I used to have 2018 Camaro SS, but the family grew and needed something to haul the kid around. I could not stand the SUV life and their slowness 🤣
Welcome to the family @Gearguy !! Only year in that color and a 6M also. It would be nice to show us some pics or we might think it never happened;)

Reactions: Gearguy

· Super Moderator
9,576 Posts
Reactions: Gearguy

· Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Look at this @Gearguy ,,,,,

Advanced Search,,, is your friend here!!

;)

· Registered
3 Posts
Look at this @Gearguy ,,,,,

Advanced Search,,, is your friend here!!

;)
Awesome, thank you. Found what I was looking for.

· Registered
SS-V Redline Manual
1 Posts
Just chiming in from across the Pacific, came across this forum looking up info on the Bose wiring and found it to be very helpful. I've been tinkering with my ADM SS for a few years now, and hope to be able to share some info with like-minded folk from here and Stateside. My 2016 is HW with the factory Phantom Black roof and grills, and the manual box. A few mods have seen an extra 100hp and 55ft lb on the roller dyno, and made a fun can just a bit more fun.

Cheers 🍻

Reactions: ESindon

· Super Moderator
9,576 Posts

· Super Moderator
9,576 Posts
4161 - 4180 of 4182 Posts