4041 - 4060 of 4061 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,595 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Lurker since last June..
but no longer! I have a RPG auto and loving it. 99500 on the clock now 75000 when I got it in August. In Wake County, NC if locals would like to cruise sometime.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greg Warner (GDubSS)
2017 Chevy SS
Just brought it home two days ago
Augusta, GA.

Previously owned: 2019 Dodge Durango RT (just traded in for the SS). Before that, owned a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (loved it).

Looking forward to some good times with this SS !!

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Lurker since last June..
but no longer! I have a RPG auto and loving it. 99500 on the clock now 75000 when I got it in August. In Wake County, NC if locals would like to cruise sometime.
Welcome! There’s a bunch of us in the area. I’m in Clayton. There’s the Carolina G8 and SS Car Club on FB, and a few cars and coffees in the area (biggest one is in Morrisville). You can usually find a few of us there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice, I went to the one before last and there were two including me. The guy I met may be one you mentioned, his is a 16/17 DGM manual with black wheels. Hope to catch up soon.

·
Super Moderator
7,595 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Silver/ Stock
167 Posts
Lurker since last June..
Welcome, & Congratz I'm in Raleigh. Haven't made a CC yet still planning to though.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Connor Crowley, Dallas Texas
Been reading up on Chevy SS's since I might buy one in the near future. I work as a mechanic and have only worked on one in my life. Did a set of tires on it, and drove it briefly around the parking lot. That was enough to get me hooked! I've been seeing people selling their cars on here so I decided to become a member. This site really is a great resource. Don't know exactly what I want yet, but thinking a 2014 since the suspension is much easier to work on (me being a mechanic, I like my cars to be simple). Previously owned a 1983 Datsun 280ZX turbo, and a 2004 Subaru WRX wagon. Both cars were total money pits. Currently own a 2006 Toyota Sequoia limited. Good car but very boring, I need something fast again!

·
Super Moderator
3,574 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @JubberDunkus !!

Good Luck on your quest to ride the Unicorn!!! Once you reach 5 posts,, in any threads,,, then log off,, wait a few,,, and log in again,,, and you will be able to access the "Conversation" (PM) feature!! That is the preferred method for responding to classifieds and communicating negotiations for the car you seek!!

Good Luck!!

ES

·
Super Moderator
7,595 Posts
Welcome to the forum @JubberDunkus . The 2014 SS is an awesome piece. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
2009 VE SSV, 2008 VE SV6
7 Posts
Hello from Australia.

Just found this forum and thought I’d sub.

I own a VE Commodore SSV and a VE Commodore SV6 (Pontiac G8 equivalent).
I‘ve owned plenty of Holden’s over the years and its sad to see the brand is dead after 164 years of operation but it’s good to see people in the US are keeping these cars alive.

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet SS
4 Posts
Welcome J_D 2.0 👍

·
Premium Member
2014 chevy SS
1 Posts
Antiwon GA picking up my 2014 SS in a couple days cant wait. I own a speed shop in Atlanta I've built dozens of high horsepower cars, maybe 15-20 G8GT and I've also installed a crate ZL1 LSA engine in a customers 2015 SS I love these cars, I've waited almost 2 years to get it. cant wait. I own a lowered 1996 Lexus LS400 currently my daily and I'm frame off restoring my 78 Malibu, of course its gonna be a canyon carving 408 LS stroked road machine built the engine and slowly trying to get the car finished up, the SS is already taking from her funds, I'm thinking cam longtubes, stall and headers to start or possibly procharger.

4041 - 4060 of 4061 Posts