Chevy SS Forum banner

3941 - 3954 of 3954 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet SS; RH2, 6M, Sunroof, Full-size spare, #53 of 58 built in 2017
628 Posts
What front lip spoiler did you install under the painted Sports Armor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Hi Folks,
I own a 2016 VF 2 SSV Redline. I absolutely love driving it although she is only a Sunday Cruiser. I had her delivered with the Walkinshaw W375 pack. Holden tells me my car is 1 of 158 manuals in SlipStream Blue.
I love seeing all the SS’s cruising the USA on this forum, some excellent cars here.

Happy Cruising!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw this article and thought I would share..

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Hello and welcome!
Just a quick check (because of your avatar pic), you do know this is a forum for the 2014-2017 SS sedans, right? You are certainly welcome just the same, but we do get a fair amount of folks confused about the forum name.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
New member. 1 year with my 15 SS. Never been happier.
View attachment 282693
WOW!!!

Lucky YOU!!! 2015 Alchemy Purple Metallic!!!!!

1 of only 64 cars ever produced!!! The TRUE Unicorn of all these Unicorns!!!! THE Rarest color of all!!!

SOOOO a bit more info would be in order!!! Transmission, Spare, Sunroof?????

So far, here on this Forum,, we have 2 members that have accounted for 2 of the 3 rarest of the rare,,,, Slicktop, APM, Manuals, with Spares!!!! Hard to tell on yours from this camera angle!! So whats the story????

OH!! AND Welcome to the SSylum!!!

😎

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will be picking up my SS in a couple of weeks when I fly out to Virginia and drive it home to Idaho. Looking forward to getting back into a manual car with some power. Wish mine was the APM (like above) but it was hard enough finding a manual that was not black to be to picky.

3941 - 3954 of 3954 Posts