Chevy SS Forum banner

3921 - 3940 of 3954 Posts

·
Registered
2016 VF2 SSV Redline W375. Manual Slipstream Blue.
7 Posts
Welcome to Chevy SS Forum! Please tell us a bit about yourself, your driving history, cars you have owned and loved, and why you like/hate the Chevy SS.

We hope you enjoy your stay and welcome aboard our amazing community.

Your SSForums.com Staff

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Folks,
I own a 2016 VF 2 SSV Redline. I absolutely love driving it although she is only a Sunday Cruiser. I had her delivered with the Walkinshaw W375 pack. Holden tells me my car is 1 of 158 manuals in SlipStream Blue.
I love seeing all the SS’s cruising the USA on this forum, some excellent cars here.

Happy Cruising!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you! I nearly had a divorce over signing up for the Walkinshaw Pack when I brought the car. I had to hide under the kitchen table for a few weeks as my wife wasn’t very impressed but it was well worth it. Holden installed the pack and I had the car delivered new with it.
It is a really nice drive.
I have a mate who brought a W375 with the auto and last year upgraded to the W547 ( add a Supercharger and a big cam). It is a beast, hopefully I can somehow get that upgrade soon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sup ya’ll. Been on the forum for quite some time learning a ton about the SS. Finally brought one home today. Manual ‘15. Had the car for less than 20 minutes and some dude in a Mustang rolls up next to me on the freeway, gives me a big thumbs up and starts taking pictures. Good times!

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Sup ya’ll. Been on the forum for quite some time learning a ton about the SS. Finally brought one home today. Manual ‘15. Had the car for less than 20 minutes and some dude in a Mustang rolls up next to me on the freeway, gives me a big thumbs up and starts taking pictures. Good times! View attachment 281539 View attachment 281540
Nice ride, love the color especially with that color wheel. congrats!

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts
Reactions: cricechex

·
Super Moderator
5,819 Posts

·
Registered
72 GS455 (sold) 67 427 Fairlane(totaled) 05 GTO (sold)
15 Posts
Hi all I'm Scott from Ventura country, SoCal. Some may have noticed I bought Redwolfs car from Minnesota and it arrived today! Managed to squeeze in 130 miles of canyon and beach cruising around family responsibilities after it arrived at 8 am-and I am completely smitten! It is exactly what I expected! What a cool car! My wife digs it too-always a bonus.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi Folks,
I own a 2016 VF 2 SSV Redline. I absolutely love driving it although she is only a Sunday Cruiser. I had her delivered with the Walkinshaw W375 pack. Holden tells me my car is 1 of 158 manuals in SlipStream Blue.
I love seeing all the SS’s cruising the USA on this forum, some excellent cars here.

Happy Cruising!

🤩 What a beautiful car!

3921 - 3940 of 3954 Posts