Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Pittsburgh owners here? I got a crew I usually roll with but I’d like to get some more LS power in the group.

I’m 31. I know two other guys with SS’ both around late 20’s. We’re trying to get more SS’ to cruise to car meets and Dairy Queen’s this summer.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You have one here. I'm north of the city in Cranberry area. I would enjoy meeting up with some fellow SS owners. Keep me updated [email protected]. We're years apart in age but obviously have a mutual interest in a unique performance car. Count me in! I hope this starts a W PA roll call.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Count me in. I am up for meeting fellow SS owners. I've only seen two others around Pittsburgh driving around, but I know there have to be more out there.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm in Robinson. Not doing as much car stuff as I used to but get to a few things. I'm gonna try to get to at least one autocross this year - probably a Saturday event.

Put the Moon Twp Cruise in August (no date yet) on your calendar. It's huge.
Maybe a Friday night Wexford Starlight Cruise?
Or the All Chevy Show at Colussy Chevrolet in Bridgeville on July 29?
Car Cruises Online - Cruise Listing

Tim

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I'm originally based in Monroeville area but now living in the Tampa area. Unsure when I'll be back home but will monitor this thread going forward. Have fun in 'da burgh -

·
Premium Member
6,867 Posts
Check out the owners map, might find a couple.

·
Registered
200 Posts
If anyone in the W. PA Tri-State area is going to the 2018 Pittsburgh International Auto Show next week, keep an eye out for the TSS Auto Detailing booth. You're likely to see an SS... mine! The owner asked if he could use my car again for his display and he's going to do something special to it this coming week. I'll be posting pics next week. These are from set-up last year.
https://www.facebook.com/tssdetailing/

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Im from hopewell and have a 15 perfect blue 6spd. Ive had it a year and daily it. I saw your blue one down the car show last year and talked to the detailer about it. Usually if i go to a show or cruise i take my ‘10 camaro ss big cam straight exhaust. Wexford is done as of last year. Rumor had it was moving to another location. But i havnt heard anything yet. Love the moon show. And beaver has an awesome show in beginning of august.

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wow... Wexford is done? I'd not heard. Fridays nights were always tough for me to get to, though. I used to get my BMW/ARMEC sidecar rig out there once a year when I had it and the '95 Impala SS would get there occasionally as well if the gang was going.
Never been to the Beaver cruise though I've heard a lot about it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm not far from Hopewell in Clinton. Hey Flyinglow57, are you the one Jeff @ Miller & Sons has mentioned to me?

I'd be up for a meet, but not until spring.

·
Super Moderator
13,326 Posts
Welcome Mac Allan!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just bought my 2015 Perfect Blue SS today in Altoona. I live in Ligonier and might be headed to the Auto Show this weekend. I host a car cruise with my British Car Club in April (the 21st this year) at my golf course in Ligonier. There is usually a 35ish mile drive through the coutryside and a picnic (pot luck style) in my dining area. We also invite the Radio Control airplane club to fly that day as well. PM me if you want to join in.

Donnie

·
Registered
314 Posts
I posted in ur other thread. But i will be at the car show sat evening. Heading back to pittsburgh friday from punta cana. Im almost 99% sure ill be driving the ss there

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm originally based in Monroeville area but now living in the Tampa area. Unsure when I'll be back home but will monitor this thread going forward. Have fun in 'da burgh -
Ugh. I'm in the monroeville area too and just took my SS on a road trip to Sarasota. We're like kindred spirits. LOL

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im from hopewell and have a 15 perfect blue 6spd. Ive had it a year and daily it. I saw your blue one down the car show last year and talked to the detailer about it. Usually if i go to a show or cruise i take my ‘10 camaro ss big cam straight exhaust. Wexford is done as of last year. Rumor had it was moving to another location. But i havnt heard anything yet. Love the moon show. And beaver has an awesome show in beginning of august.
A Perfect Blue M6... So jealous. Lol. Hopewell is about 35-45 minutes away from me. Airport area right?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well this thread surely took off while I was MIA. Lol.

Thanks for all the responses guys.

I try to go to Cars and Coffee in Warrendale, the Saturday night car cruise at Norwin Shopping Mall on route 30 (it's really nice, alot of different cars) and there is a small Wednesday night cruise at Mills Mall in Tarentum PA. I noticed some folks talking about Wexford, I've heard nothing but great rumors about that cruise so I'd love to meet anyone for that cruise.

My email is [email protected] if anyone would like to get in touch. For those that already left their email I'll shoot you a message.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Ugh. I'm in the monroeville area too and just took my SS on a road trip to Sarasota. We're like kindred spirits. LOL

what part of Monroeville? how did the car do down here and back?

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm not far from Hopewell in Clinton. Hey Flyinglow57, are you the one Jeff @ Miller & Sons has mentioned to me?

I'd be up for a meet, but not until spring.
No. I bought mine used from a guy in wash DC I havent been down there yet i get mine serviced at north star in moon.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts