Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
I snagged a polished sedan staggered set off a corvette forum a few weeks ago for $300. I had been looking on, CL, eBay, Facebook market place etc... They weren’t perfect and I had to touch them up a tad from some minor curb rash. No tpms sensors or centercaps. I ordered new metal tpms sensors for less than $100 for 4 & a used set of Cadillac center caps for $20. Just keep a eye out.
$300 is a smoking deal!!! Once in a lifetime!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I initially looked at these and I believe the offsets won’t work with our set up.
Here are the offsets for those.
The fronts will stick out 1.4" farther out, rears will be 1.1" (using oem tire specs as well).

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Those look robust - great setup. For my Heron White 2017 that’s exactly what I’m looking for, can you share what year CTS-V 19’s inner change on 2016-17 CHEVY SS?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Here is a couple of pics of mine with a set of BLK CTS-V wheels, I think these are one of the best looking wheels that look amazing on this car

What size tires are you running, they look one size taller all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Thanks! Just what im looking for on RH2... Perfect.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I have searched and been able to find offsets, but not seen anyone willing to take the plunge:

Will the V2 Coupe rear wheels fit the SS without sticking outside the fender well? If I remember correctly, they sit 30mm farther out than our OEM wheels.

If anyone has any pictures of the coupe wheels on the car, I'd love to see them. Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
yes, the tire sizes are front 255/45 - 19 and the rears are 285/40 - 19 , the car is lowered and there is no tire rub issues

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
I have CTS-V on both my 14 and 16...

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Do the factory Holden/SS center caps fit the CTS wheels? Or am I seeing stickers on some of the rides in this thread? Looks great, regardless.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Overlay on my 14, genuine GM part (think it was a truck cap) on the 16...

Reactions: bargegeek

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm glad I stumbled on this thread...best looking non-oem wheels out there!

21 - 40 of 48 Posts