Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,835 Posts
GXP wheels look almost identical. You could search for those. There’s at least one pic in here I’ve seen. And to answer your question, they look :thumbsUp::thumbsUp:

·
Registered
255 Posts
In the wheels and suspension category there is a lengthy thread with a bunch of pics on the CTSV rims.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Here is what a set looks like on a Slipstream Blue. Got them back in September and really love them.
I debated long and hard about getting the chrome CTSV wheels and a black set were presented to me at a great price. I love the chrome look and would entertain a swap with someone locally.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,835 Posts
I debated long and hard about getting the chrome CTSV wheels and a black set were presented to me at a great price. I love the chrome look and would entertain a swap with someone locally.
Location?

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you get a set and are looking for a center cap solution I may have an option for you. I ran these temporarily until I got some billet ones for Christmas. They are Cadillac center caps with Chevy Bow tie stickers. They looked good I thought. Let me know if you would be interested in them, They are just setting on the shelf in the garage taking up space.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,946 Posts
Cadillac certainly made high quality OEM rims, so in my book, OEM is the only option.

As to color,

My V is stealth'd black, rims & hubs are black coated. Only outside chrome is grill and pipes .. love the look.

SS, AKA Glinda, 99.9% OEM, looks bright and perky with polished rims. Bow ties got painted to match, front black, rear Heron white. Love that combo.
15SuperSport, I hope that answers your previous question some two weeks back?

Tried both polished and gold rims on triple black Allante, no go .. back to alum-clear coat OEM's.

It all comes down to car color scheme and personal choice.

try color combos you might consider with Photoshop .. its cheaper, easier, and faster.

·
Registered
255 Posts
whats the average price for the V wheels?
I snagged a polished sedan staggered set off a corvette forum a few weeks ago for $300. I had been looking on, CL, eBay, Facebook market place etc... They weren’t perfect and I had to touch them up a tad from some minor curb rash. No tpms sensors or centercaps. I ordered new metal tpms sensors for less than $100 for 4 & a used set of Cadillac center caps for $20. Just keep a eye out.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow looks pretty sharp I agree I like the stock look nothing super crazy. At the end of the day color comes down to personal preference but I like the V wheels especially with the bow tie center caps.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Those are the wheels I want on my SS but know it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

Wig

1 - 20 of 45 Posts