Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Actually, this is JUST the Calais V. The SS-V will be released in co-ordination with the Chevy SS. I expect something a little bit more aggresive for the SS-V/SS.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I love the chevy ss/vf commodore rear tail light design but i just wish they were LED tail lights. Being the european version pictures above, hopefully the american chevrolet SS will have LED tails! It's something any premium sedan should have

·
Registered
1 Posts
About the Chevrolet SS tail lights... I wish we got the tail lights below:

It injects some luxury and premiumness into the SS/Commodore, better than the current tail lights IMO.
Those remind me of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evo for some reason.

I'm actually very impressed with the way the Commodore turned out, but can't wait to see what we'll get in the States that I won't be able to afford. :p

·
Registered
250 Posts
Observations: Brembos(front only), 245/35/20's(at least up front), seats are more heavily bolstered than the G8's, no heated seats(however I think they will make it to the U.S.), manual seats(we will probably get power), manual transmission(with a gear knob that dates back 9 years to the GTO) The Calais V show car had adjustable heigh seatbelts, this one does not.

Also, I'm not a huge fan of black rims and I hope we will have an option.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.