Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up the Red Swirl Killer. I enjoy my Porter Cable but need something with more power. What is your choice for detailing?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have one of those on the way and plan to use my neighbor’s left over Adams ceramic coating in a few weeks. I bought and used the porter cable on the SS over a year ago and helped my neighbor a bit, loaning it to him. The PC has too much vibration for the work it’s doing.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one of those on the way and plan to use my neighbor’s left over Adams ceramic coating in a few weeks. I bought and used the porter cable on the SS over a year ago and helped my neighbor a bit, loaning it to him. The PC has too much vibration for the work it’s doing.
The PC worked well but as the vehicles got bigger I needed something that could help correct things faster.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
905 Posts
What makes this better than a PC DA polisher?

I used my PC 7424 for a very long time, love it. My Swirl Killer feels more comfortable to use, more ergonomic, lighter, faster, less noisy and less vibration. I seem to get the job done a little faster too, or I’m just good at maintaining the car in between full details lol. That being said, I never use my PC anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 05on20s

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Flex and Rupes.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Any idea how this compares with the TORQ 10FX? I do like the look of the Adam's swirl killer because of the trigger instead of a on/off switch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts