Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven't posted it yet but I picked the wife up a 2017 Red Hot 2 SS that had about 5750 miles or so on it about a week ago here at a Chevy dealer that we couldn't pass up. It is auto and has a sunroof and full size spare. It is stock and doesn't even have window tint yet. One owner and clean carfax. We are liking it a lot so far though we haven't really driven it much!

·
Premium Member
7,267 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Nice find! and Welcome aboard.

Reactions: niceshoes321

·
Super Moderator
7,871 Posts

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Nice find! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet SS; RH2, 6M, Sunroof, Full-size spare, #53 of 58 built in 2017
747 Posts
Congrats on the RH2. I’m partial to that color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Haven't posted it yet but I picked the wife up a 2017 Red Hot 2 SS that had about 5750 miles or so on it about a week ago here at a Chevy dealer that we couldn't pass up. It is auto and has a sunroof and full size spare. It is stock and doesn't even have window tint yet. One owner and clean carfax. We are liking it a lot so far though we haven't really driven it much!
What car does Daddy drive since wifey got a Red Hot 2?

Tried to give my wifey a NGM A6 slicktop with spare 3.5 years ago but she didn't fall for my Jedi Mind Trick...lol
Replaced it at extra cost with a 2019 Buick Encore and a 2020 Honda CRV Hybrid. Some things just don't compute. 2021 AMG Wagon acquisition brought back my Sanity.

Welcome and Congrats!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What car does Daddy drive since wifey got a Red Hot 2?

Tried to give my wifey a NGM A6 slicktop with spare 3.5 years ago but she didn't fall for my Jedi Mind Trick...lol
Replaced it at extra cost with a 2019 Buick Encore and a 2020 Honda CRV Hybrid. Some things just don't compute. 2021 AMG Wagon acquisition brought back my Sanity.

Welcome and Congrats!
Lol I've got a 2019 Ram Laramie 4x4 redesign with off road package that wife got new when they released! Not as fun as the SS but I still like it! Haha and congrats on the AMG!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts