Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading down tomorrow night to get some runs in and enjoy the experience. I'm interested in knowing if anyone else is going, and if so then we can meet up at the track or cruise down together.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On my way up... Forgot my helmet.... Dangit. Guess I'll be watching with my pops.

·
Super Moderator
6,273 Posts
That's a bummer, have fun with your dad.

Reactions: lawhill1986

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had a blast yesterday. It sure does amaze me that I can own a vehicle that I take to the track to roar down the strip and then drive it home with all the amenities it has. This thing can do it all!

I was able to drive without my helmet and had to lift off the gas once I entered 3rd gear to be safe. Still ended up getting a 13.93 one time and got scolded and a final warning. I'm so curious what I would have ran if I went all out. Love the SS!

Reactions: Taze

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Lawrence!

Brandon here, I just posted my into to the forum and sent you a contact/friend request. It was nice meeting you at the track this past weekend. Your car has got me super jealous for not buying a white one, I love how clean your car looks. Anyway Looking forward to seeing you out there again, I'm planning on being out there for the next friday night drags. See ya around.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Lawrence!

Brandon here, I just posted my into to the forum and sent you a contact/friend request. It was nice meeting you at the track this past weekend. Your car has got me super jealous for not buying a white one, I love how clean your car looks. Anyway Looking forward to seeing you out there again, I'm planning on being out there for the next friday night drags. See ya around.
Nice meeting you too man! You have me the upgrades bug! More power! Haha

I'll be working Friday night but have fun! Let's stay in touch!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone up for the Drift and Drags on the 20th, a week from today? I'm planning on participating in some drag racing, making sure i bring my helmet this time!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hmmm, Pavilions or Track??? Decisions Decisions!

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Anyone up for the Drift and Drags on the 20th, a week from today? I'm planning on participating in some drag racing, making sure i bring my helmet this time!
Sounds like fun! I'm going to try to make it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmmm, Pavilions or Track??? Decisions Decisions!
You know the answer to that one!

·
Registered
39 Posts
reluctant

I'm reluctant to go to drift n drags again. Last time it was a nightmare. Sat for hours to only get 3 runs in, ugh. So frustrating.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm reluctant to go to drift n drags again. Last time it was a nightmare. Sat for hours to only get 3 runs in, ugh. So frustrating.
Would love the scouting report on this, because I've never been and can't go to any Friday night runs till next fall, so this Saturday was appetizing.

Don't want to drive all the way out there for 3 runs tho

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yea, its typically a mess. Just a heads up. They could do a lot better at organizing the event. At this point Pavs is looking promising.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yea, its typically a mess. Just a heads up. They could do a lot better at organizing the event. At this point Pavs is looking promising.

@STAGEUP If you’re bringing that lumpin beast out, I’ll go!

Law? Up for a change of plans?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just need a time gentlemen and I'll be there, let's grab food after?

Reactions: rickvdj

·
Registered
411 Posts
I should be there by 4ish! Cleaning her up right now

·
Registered
406 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Leaving a little early. Headed out there shortly.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts