Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys going? It will still be hot out, but it should still make for a great time for testing and tuning before the nice weather arrives.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Any of you guys going? It will still be hot out, but it should still make for a great time for testing and tuning before the nice weather arrives.
I can't do Friday nights until November comes, well they have events like this closer to Winter?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure! This is the first "Friday night drag" since about May. Have you ever run your car at the strip?

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
I'm not going to make it this week. Definitely would like to soon though! I've run my Tahoe at the track.... :grin

Reactions: lawhill1986

·
Registered
281 Posts
Does anybody know how much they charge to run at the track on track days? Also does anyone know the cost to rent the track? I couldn't find anything on their site about the track, not the drag strip.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Does anybody know how much they charge to run at the track on track days? Also does anyone know the cost to rent the track? I couldn't find anything on their site about the track, not the drag strip.
If you're talking about the road courses, there are three of them in addition to Bondurant's school track. East, Main, and West. I don't know what it costs to rent any of them, wild-ass guess is at least $5k per day. NASA, ProAutosports, PCA, and some more private clubs all do track days there, about $175 a day for 4 sessions.

Reactions: SpeedySS

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For Friday night drags, its $40.00 to race, $15.00 to spectate. Gates open at 6PM. Racing starts at 7PM. Staging lanes close at 11:30PM.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm sure! This is the first "Friday night drag" since about May. Have you ever run your car at the strip?
Yea, but I was underwhelmed by the times. It was really fun tho!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts