Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I receive a call, the system answers after one ring. This is fine if the caller is someone I want to speak with, but not so great if it isn't; it doesn't give me a chance to decline the call. I RTFM (twice), but couldn't find anything regarding this. Can someone clue me in as to how I can set it up to let me decide if I'm going to accept/reject a call?

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Did a setting change on your cell phone?

Reactions: willy92

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. I've only had the car a few months, and it's been like this from the get-go. Works fine in my other vehicles (push button on steering wheel to accept or reject).

·
Registered
2014 SS, Heron White, No Sunroof, added OEM spare
3,173 Posts
No. I've only had the car a few months, and it's been like this from the get-go. Works fine in my other vehicles (push button on steering wheel to accept or reject).
I would check under phone settings for a setting like that, though, I don't remember seeing that, specifically.

Reactions: iratollah

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Look on the settings menu on the car infotainment system, and check your phone bluetooth settings to see if it turns automatically when it's connnected.
Not necessarily an equivalent example, my phone automatically starts playing music when I plug in headphones. If the setting ain't on your car dash display settings, it's on your phone.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Look on the settings menu on the car infotainment system, and check your phone bluetooth settings to see if it turns automatically when it's connnected.
Not necessarily an equivalent example, my phone automatically starts playing music when I plug in headphones. If the setting ain't on your car dash display settings, it's on your phone.
Nothing on the car settings, unlike my other vehicles. I'll see if I can find a setting on the phone that I can change. It's always been seamless on every other vehicle I've had that's had this feature. Not a huge deal, but wanted to see if I was overlooking something obvious. Thanks for the replies!

Reactions: iratollah
1 - 7 of 7 Posts