Chevy SS Forum banner

541 - 560 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
What is you rear wheel drag setup. Weld?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Weld s71 17x10.5" 305/45/17 ET Street R. ROLL YOUR FENDERS, No matter what anyone says.... a hard launch will eat the tire.

EDIT* -- I had them powder coated Pearl Black metallic so they 'sort of' match the car.

·
Premium Member
1,747 Posts
Weld s71 17x10.5" 305/45/17 ET Street R. ROLL YOUR FENDERS, No matter what anyone says.... a hard launch will eat the tire.

EDIT* -- I had them powder coated Pearl Black metallic so they 'sort of' match the car.

Do you recall what your offset/back space is on the 10.5? I’m looking at the 10” at +44/7.2. Are you at stock ride height?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Do you recall what your offset/back space is on the 10.5? I’m looking at the 10” at +44/7.2. Are you at stock ride height?

Not off the top of my head, they might be 10" I ordered through 1320wheels.com. I am at stock ride height, I didn't want to lose my warranty to my Mag-ride.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Does anyone have different combinations of the front chrome trim blacked out? Either all the lower front being blacked out, leaving the chrome around the bow tie, or just the outer chrome possibly. I'd also like to do the side vents and likely door pulls black, but leave the window trim some or all in chrome. I used to love the all black but as i get older prefer to "blend in" more, if you will.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I spy with my little eye...something SSporty

541 - 560 of 569 Posts