1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,531 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Right now looking at THUD PIG

If you was part of the RAAF up until 2011 from 1975 you might know what I was refering to as it was one of the nicknames the Aussies gave to their F-111C's as Thunder Pig. it also went by dirt dart, pig, and I think whispering death due to how silent it was when cruising sub sonic on the deck.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
This license plate frame is the one you want to complete the sleeper look. I've been tempted for quite some time to put one on my SS. 😈

·
Premium Member
7,055 Posts
Right now looking at THUD PIG

If you was part of the RAAF up until 2011 from 1975 you might know what I was refering to as it was one of the nicknames the Aussies gave to their F-111C's as Thunder Pig. it also went by dirt dart, pig, and I think whispering death due to how silent it was when cruising sub sonic on the deck.
I think THDR PIG might look better. We called them SWUFs. Swing Wing Ugly Fellers 😁

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
I would compare the SS with the F-20 Tigershark. A great fighter jet with little support from the politicians.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Here is a license plate frame we scouted on the ferry from Waiheke Island to the North Island in NZ some years back. The caption at the top says "Help!"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts