Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ignoring the fact that its going to be like -1 degrees tomorrow and we're getting 5-9 on Tuesday......Spring is right around the corner here in dingy grey Pennsylvania. Have all kinds of plans for detailing my PBM and taking some nice rides thru the back roads of Lancaster with tunes cranked to a nice respectable level!! Anticipation!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Look me up Vinny i live in Lancaster :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I wanna get a Pic of my PBM SS next to a Horse and Buggy.....preferably driving.......think it would be a cool shot

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I'm very familiar with and respect the culture. Would make sure it was very unobtrusive.

Might be up in Dillsburg in a couple weeks visiting family.....hopefully can drive it up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
First time seeing not 1 but 2 SS. I saw a silver one on I 295 heading towards Trenton/Princeton and orange similar to the C7 vette in prospect park, PA. I didn't know GM made them in that color.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm down for a meet. Tune Time in Lakewood, NJ is having a car show this weekend (25 Apr 15). Let me know if, you guys plan on going. We can meet somewhere and cruise in together.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Anybody interested in autocross? Our next event is May 24th in Atlantic City at Bader Field.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I'm in Camp Hill, PA, just over the river from Harrisburg, and would happily travel to do a meet up.

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
That looks like a good time and worthy cause. I'll plan to run over there. Thanks for the heads up.

Tom

21 - 40 of 57 Posts